The Cowboys have lacked intensity for years

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
This has been the main problem for this team for a decade+. The team is soft and lacks intensity. They seem to fall apart when they get punched in the face and can’t overcome adversity. I don’t like Dak but I’ll admit this has been a problem longer than he’s been QB for this team. The team also seems to lack accountability which has been a massive problem this season in particular. It’s been excuse after excuse and the locker room is coming off very toxic!!! What’s going on with these cowboys?!?

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
This has been the main problem for this team for a decade+. The team is soft and lacks intensity. They seem to fall apart when they get punched in the face and can’t overcome adversity. I don’t like Dak but I’ll admit this has been a problem longer than he’s been QB for this team. The team also seems to lack accountability which has been a massive problem this season in particular. It’s been excuse after excuse and the locker room is coming off very toxic!!! What’s going on with these cowboys?!?
It started with the Garrett era. He kept getting rid of the dawgs and players with attitude for RKG’s.

J_Allen

Reaction score
They're a bunch of spoiled rich kids. I'm embarrassed to be a fan and I'm definitely not making it public anymore. The whole organization is a joke.