The Cowboys Miss Newman And Need Him Back ASAP..

Reaction score
Well, let me start off by saying that there were plenty of people that wanted Dallas not to sign Newman. Whether he is older or his injuries he has been fighting. Whatever it may be, the Cowboys need Newman back and need him asap!

Look what life has been without our probowl CB! It's been ugly, to say the least.

I remember last year when Newman was out with a partial torn fascia of the foot and people were down on him. You know the cries, get rid of Newman and so on.

Then Newman comes back and comes up big in a few games. He ended up with 4 picks and a vote to the probowl in a shorten season.

Most are thinking Newman will be back after the bye week against the Skins.

I for one, think Newman is a difference maker, a play-maker. You add Newman with a healthy Henry along with a little more experienced CB's in Jenkins and Scandrick this secondary could start looking like it should.

I know people will complain but I think having Adam Jones back can only help even in terms of adding depth to special teams.

I like our chances much more with Newman back in the line-up than not having him. For those that wanted Newman gone just look at life without our probowl CB. Sometimes you got to watch what you wish for because you may just get it.

The bottom line, getting Newman back will be huge like it or not. Newman along with Henry, Scandrick, Jenkins and yes Adam Jones this secondary just may look like what the Cowboys had envisioned when they were in camp.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Still on this issue? You have to admitt Scandrick and mike played good today after you said they would get torched. And I think I was correct when telling you Jenkins was going to have a pick 6, no?

Reaction score
utrunner07;2394471 said:
Still on this issue? You have to admitt Scandrick and mike played good today after you said they would get torched. And I think I was correct when telling you Jenkins was going to have a pick 6, no?

I honestly can't remember. I like Jenkins and glad that we drafted him and Scandrick too. But they need Newman back because neither Jenkins or Scandrick are even close to what Newman brings,

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree. Pac-Man needs to be down on the depth chart though. Jenkins and Scandrick should be higher than Pac-man on the depth chart. Maybe even Ball.