The D-Line rotation has been good!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seeing guys come in, and coming out to get a break puts less wear and tear on their bodies. The fact that we're loaded up with depth, so that guys like Tank and Micah don't have to play every down is helping them stay fresh for the big push at the end of the season/post season. My hats off to the defensive coaches for rotating these guys in, and keeping them fresh. Please give your thoughts

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For the most part I agree. My biggest complaint - The starters are playing to late in blowout games.
Very good point, when they made the comment earlier in the season about guys wanting to be out there to get stats because they know the opposing qb is going to pass isn't smart!!

Reaction score
The Dline coach has been sensational considering nobody had heard of him the day Quinn appointed and quite a few were very critical citing nepotism.
He’s turned a bottom of the barrel unit to a top tier unit.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I would be cautious about the d-line situation.

I have yet to see this team field a d-line in this rotational concept dating back to the Ryan days that has been able to deal with the team who has practiced the "hurry up" offence and shred them to pieces.

If this d-line is physically conditioned to be be sprinters and need rest and recovery within a game, then I would force them to show their marathon endurance by going two minute drills on them throughout the game to gas them with a dink and dunk game.

D-linemen hate hurry up with a five yard pass thrown in 2 seconds or less then having to line up again and again to repeat a fruitless pursuit process.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Seeing guys come in, and coming out to get a break puts less wear and tear on their bodies. The fact that we're loaded up with depth, so that guys like Tank and Micah don't have to play every down is helping them stay fresh for the big push at the end of the season/post season. My hats off to the defensive coaches for rotating these guys in, and keeping them fresh. Please give your thoughts
We need to draft another DT and get a FA DT. Hankins is done, Gallimore is a JAG, Smith is a rook and Osa is Houdini.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Quite a few wind sprints in a single game also...

conner01

Reaction score
We need to draft another DT and get a FA DT. Hankins is done, Gallimore is a JAG, Smith is a rook and Osa is Houdini.
Hankins has played really good this year. Gallimore is a FA I believe so he will be replaced, probably a mid round pick. Osa is going nowhere till his contract is up