Video: The Dak Prescott contract conundrum

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I turned this thing off when the commentator said he felt Dak was more qualified as a QB than Aikman.

Sorry, but that's just stupid. I guess winning three Super Bowls doesn't count for much these days! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Very good evaluation of Dak. He's worth more than Goff and Wentz, but how much more can the cap handle being spent on offense at the expense of the defense?

kskboys

Reaction score
He went over the good and the bad, then gave his opinion concerning Dak's upside. Fair take.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He went over the good and the bad, then gave his opinion concerning Dak's upside. Fair take.

I agree but the problem is, IMO, that it's the wrong message. The number of those who believe the Cowboys shouldn't pay Dak is really, really small IMO. But the issue is not "If Dak Should Be Paid". You hear that being thrown around by people but that's not really the question. Of course Dak should be paid. The question is how much. What terms. Those are the real questions so while this is an interesting video to watch, it doesn't really address the true questions around Dak IMO.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I turned this thing off when the commentator said he felt Dak was more qualified as a QB than Aikman.

Sorry, but that's just stupid. I guess winning three Super Bowls doesn't count for much these days! :rolleyes:
Agreed.

Just another report becuz the commentator is behind and on a deadline to turn something in and pickup a paycheck.

Yeah..

Ain't got a story?

Let's see..

Dallas Cowboys..

there..

Dak Prescott

Cowboys Zone..

there we go.

:thumbup:

kskboys

Reaction score
I agree but the problem is, IMO, that it's the wrong message. The number of those who believe the Cowboys shouldn't pay Dak is really, really small IMO. But the issue is not "If Dak Should Be Paid". You hear that being thrown around by people but that's not really the question. Of course Dak should be paid. The question is how much. What terms. Those are the real questions so while this is an interesting video to watch, it doesn't really address the true questions around Dak IMO.
I thought it did a decent job of doing that.