The Disrespect

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I can take a good ole fashioned straight up butt whipping. However, I can’t stand the disrespect, first, the suplex on Witten which should’ve led to a brawl, and then secondly, the entire defense posing in the end zone on Prescott’s 2nd int. What’s next someone celebrating on the star?

Even sorry teams like the Niners don’t get disrespected like that but we’re giving off the scent that we’re quitters and chumps.

Annoyed and Ashamed! :facepalm:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I can take a good ole fashioned straight up butt whipping. However, I can’t stand the disrespect, first, the suplex on Witten which should’ve led to a brawl, and then secondly, the entire defense posing in the end zone on Prescott’s 2nd int. What’s next someone celebrating on the star?

Even sorry teams like the Niners don’t get disrespected like that but we’re giving off the scent that we’re quitters and chumps.

If you don’t like it then Dak shouldn’t be throwing pick 6’s. He’s regressed to the point that I almost think he needs a week on the bench. Never goes down the field, missing wide open receivers...

Time to start the Cooper Rush fan club!

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
If you don’t like it then Dak shouldn’t be throwing pick 6’s. He’s regressed to the point that I almost think he needs a week on the bench. Never goes down the field, missing wide open receivers...

Is Dak the only QB that threw a pick 6 today? Matthew Stafford threw a beauty to Minnesota today. Moreover, Dak’s pick 6 had nothing to do Witten being body slammed and folks standing around like it’s nothing.

Sportsdude360

Reaction score

Ageed!!! :hammer:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

The other slap on the face was taking a knee with two minutes left. That was very satisfying as a coach.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
No one coming to witten’s side and getting into it was sad. Tyron Smith was standing right there. Dak did for a minute but that was it.

And no penalty.

Blow out by a rookie coach yet again in a must win situation.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Are fans really this oblivious? He is throwing picks because he is trying to force something to happen. He is stuck with a #1 WR that sucks, a 35 year old TE that still plays 100% of the snaps, 3rd and 4th WRs with significant limitations and a play caller and play designer that are not in t he top 20 in the NFL.