The Division Title

BHendri5

Reaction score
I’m a firm believer that we will still have a chance to win the division but we have to take care of business.
We take care of our end we will win the division, but if by chance we don’t, I don’t think it will matter, we will still get to the SB

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I’m a firm believer that we will still have a chance to win the division but we have to take care of business.
We take care of our end we will win the division, but if by chance we don’t, I don’t think it will matter, we will still get to the SB
I’m a firm believer that we still have a chance to get the #1 seed.

Flamma

Reaction score
I like your enthusiasm but don't share your confidence. But that's ok. I too believe we have a legit shot at the division. Beat Philly, and don't start dumping games to crap teams. We got screwed by the Chiefs. We should be 1 game behind them.

Where I'm not confident. I don't think the Cowboys, getting a 5th seed can go into San Francisco and Philly and win both of those games on the road.

In 1992 I did not think we were beating the 49ers in the NFCCG. We did. But that was just 1 tough game. To me, to overcome both of those teams on the road is almost insurmountable.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
If we are going to win the division then the playoffs start today. We can’t lose a game or it’s over. If we end up 14 and 3 and don’t have the one seed that would be incredible. But I don’t think we are winning out so…