FEATURED The Doomsday Podcast

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Never heard of these ole farts but the interview with Stephen is very, very interesting. Especially the part on contract negotiations with Cee Dee and Dak. Also, good insight on how some players are doing.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It really is worth your time to listen. Contract talks around the 9 min mark. To me it sounds like it’s just a matter of when not if.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe the old farts are Mods.... ;)
It was just one of those situations where someone walks into a restaurant they have no intention of eating in, tells the workers they don't like the food there so that is why they don't eat there, then walks out.

The workers then look around at each other before breaking out in laughter that someone would go through the effort to notify people they are not interested in something you have when you didn't even ask them to come in to begin with.

Iago33

Reaction score
It really is worth your time to listen. Contract talks around the 9 min mark. To me it sounds like it’s just a matter of when not if.
If that’s true, then the when should have been before free agency. There is nothing to gain by waiting and a lot to lose.

coult44

Reaction score
Never heard of these ole farts but the interview with Stephen is very, very interesting. Especially the part on contract negotiations with Cee Dee and Dak. Also, good insight on how some players are doing.

You’re a “Cowboys guy” but you’ve never heard of two of the guys who have probably covered the Jerry Jones Cowboys more than almost everyone. You can list about 7-10 Cowboys media who are all in that group and these two would be in the top half.

coult44

Reaction score
Just because their assignment was to cover the Cowboys, it doesn’t mean they like the Cowboys. Does this really need to be stated?
It doesn’t matter if they like the Cowboys. They know more about them, the FO, and the players than almost everyone

shabazz

Reaction score
I didn't hear one word in that segment that showed they are any closer to reaching a deal with Rayne Dakota. Sounds more like wishful thinking

Stephen praising Dak and his family isn't going to persuade Dak and Todd France to take one penny less than a MAX contract......"got to elevate the qb brotherhood", after all

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You are the most gullible person I've seen on this board.

You literally think a deal is happening anytime Dak's name is said somewhere.

You will never recover from this when it's all said and done. I expect another quit thread from you, something a long the lines of "I love Dak and the Cowboys didn't resign him so I can't support them anymore" kinda thing.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

This franchise is so doomed.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You are the most gullible person I've seen on this board.

You literally think a deal is happening anytime Dak's name is said somewhere.

You will never recover from this when it's all said and done. I expect another quit thread from you, something a long the lines of "I love Dak and the Cowboys didn't resign him so I can't support them anymore" kinda thing.
I read your posts because you are so entertaining and funny rather I agree with you or not.