The game can be heard on this station.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I'm listening now.

In the past though, certain stations will carry the game right up to kickoff then sign off.

The only station that consistently carries PS games would be Father Frank.

I'm holding out hope for this one though.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
mullet said:
the ticket has is too........

www.theticket.com

I would bet that the ticket wont have it online. If you can get NFL games for free over the net, why bother paying for some premium service? I live in Chicago and cant get Bears, Cubs, or White Sox games over the net from local stations.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
They just said on WOAI they will be back out to Seattle at 9PM so they are carring the game live!

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
They just said on WOAI they will be back out to Seattle at 9PM so they are carring the game live!

It doesnt mean they cant black it out on the internet feed.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Every station says that but they have to cut the feed on the internet because the NFL sells a subscription called field pass. It will be interesting to see if anyone is carrying the game on the internet.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys22 said:
Every station says that but they have to cut the feed on the internet because the NFL sells a subscription called field pass. It will be interesting to see if anyone is carrying the game on the internet.

Exactly.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
It's only thirty bucks to buy Field Pass. You'll get all the preseason games live and then you can go with Direct TV, but you also get the rest of the season if you ever don't have TV feed. I recommend the investment if you're not in Dallas! LIVE football is the ONLY football. :)

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
It's only thirty bucks to buy Field Pass. You'll get all the preseason games live and then you can go with Direct TV, but you also get the rest of the season if you ever don't have TV feed. I recommend the investment if you're not in Dallas! LIVE football is the ONLY football. :)

It may be just me, but I think its re-*******-dicullous to pay money for internet radio. If they gave me a picture to follow like MLB TV does, then maybe I would see the light.

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
Cowboys22 said:
Well the Ticket hasn't cut the feed yet, Im surprised.
I live in Austin and the radio feed is still fine on the Ticket as well. Sounds like it's a go!

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys22 said:
Well the Ticket hasn't cut the feed yet, Im surprised.

Quite surprised. Once the NFL finds out about this I am sure the Ticket will be fined.

1fisher

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
It may be just me, but I think its re-*******-dicullous to pay money for internet radio. If they gave me a picture to follow like MLB TV does, then maybe I would see the light.

easy with the language please...... we have some youngsters that like to read this board.....:cool:

strong language is a sign of a weak mind!;)

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
1fisher said:
easy with the language please...... we have some youngsters that like to read this board.....:cool:

strong language is a sign of a weak mind!;)

I thought if the filter diddnt get it, it was fair game.