The Giants are still better than the Cowboys

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Please tell me that I am not going to hear that AGAIN tomorrow.

Well the Cowboys beat the first time because.... blah... blah... blah

Well the Cowboys beat the 2nd time because.... blah... blah... blah

Enough about the 4 Aces and BIG MOUTH Pierce.

Cowboys sweep the Giants and Romo AGAIN outplays a former #1 QB pick

I felt going in that if we took Plax out that we could let them get their rushing yards and STILL win. Good job.

Tomorrow's stories.... The Packers are the better of the two teams.... that other team being... yeah you guessed it us... the Dallas Cowboys

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two guys will say it:

Skip Clueless and Gosselin.

Both of whom are complete jokes who are lucky to be stealing paychecks!

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
It's never going to stop even if we run the table and win the SB over the Pats. There will still be haters. Just go with Hos on this one and Embrace the Hate.

Martice

Reaction score
My arms are open wide. (hugs the hate nice and tight. Gets slapped once I try to slip hate a little tongue.)

Aahhh hurts so good.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
JackMagist;1759627 said:
It's never going to stop even if we run the table and win the SB over the Pats. There will still be haters. Just go with Hos on this one and Embrace the Hate.

Even then it will be that the Patriots just had an off day and would have beaten us any other day.

That ned Hub Arkush on Pro football weekly says the Packers are the best team in the NFC.

rickwil61

Reaction score
YoMick;1759613 said:
Please tell me that I am not going to hear that AGAIN tomorrow.

Well the Cowboys beat the first time because.... blah... blah... blah

Well the Cowboys beat the 2nd time because.... blah... blah... blah

Enough about the 4 Aces and BIG MOUTH Pierce.

Cowboys sweep the Giants and Romo AGAIN outplays a former #1 QB pick

I felt going in that if we took Plax out that we could let them get their rushing yards and STILL win. Good job.

Tomorrow's stories.... The Packers are the better of the two teams.... that other team being... yeah you guessed it us... the Dallas Cowboys
I wouldn't be so sure. I thought Aikman had an interesting comment toward the end of the game when he said he wasn't so sure that the No. 1 and 2 teams in the league weren't NE and Dallas. He also said Dallas was in a class of their own in the NFC.

But the bottom line, like so many have already said, let the pundits say what they want. I hope the 'boys just keep on truckin.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
rickwil61;1759740 said:
I wouldn't be so sure. I thought Aikman had an interesting comment toward the end of the game when he said he wasn't so sure that the No. 1 and 2 teams in the league weren't NE and Dallas. He also said Dallas was in a class of their own in the NFC.

But the bottom line, like so many have already said, let the pundits say what they want. I hope the 'boys just keep on truckin.

Sorry I dont follow... not sure of what?

rickwil61

Reaction score
I wouldn't be so sure that all the pundits are going to disregard the win over the Giants.