The Giants game this Sunday night

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
so I'm tired of talking about the girly highschool drama going on with this team. I figured if anybody wanted to talk about the game we play on Sunday(remember we have a game?) they could join me in this thread. I got to wondering with Jacobs out if the Giants will come out throwing more than they usually do Sunday night. Without Jacobs they lose that big bruiser who sets the tone of the game for them on offense. now Ward is a powerful rb himself but he's not a 6'4 275 pound roided up freak like Jacobs. But than again Eli missed Plaxico last week with Hixon dropping that bomb and he might not even play either. so what do you guys think?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Hixon was limited today, game-time decision.

If he doesnt start, it will be Sinorice Moss & Amani Toomer with Steve Smith in the slot.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think it is going to be a very physical game and if the Cowboys can cut down on mistakes we have a good chance at winning.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
They had a reporter from NY on earlier on Talking Cowboys, and he basically said that Philly beat the Giants last week because they didn't have Plaxico to worry about. He said from here on out, the teams the Giants face will do the same, and put an extra defender for the run, with no Plax to worry about.

BTW, I will be making my yearly Pilgramage to Texas Stadium for this game. I can hardly wait.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2484918 said:
They had a reporter from NY on earlier on Talking Cowboys, and he basically said that Philly beat the Giants last week because they didn't have Plaxico to worry about. He said from here on out, the teams the Giants face will do the same, and put an extra defender for the run, with no Plax to worry about.

BTW, I will be making my yearly Pilgramage to Texas Stadium for this game. I can hardly wait.

Luckyyyyy...

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
I would think Manningham would see some playing time this week. And I don't think the Giants missed Burress. I think the weather had a greater impact on the Giants' WR's than even they realized it would. I guess they can't play in the cold. There were more drops last week than at any other time.

What is the weather forecast for the game in Dallas?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2484923 said:
I would think Manningham would see some playing time this week. And I don't think the Giants missed Burress. I think the weather had a greater impact on the Giants' WR's than even they realized it would. I guess they can't play in the cold. There were more drops last week than at any other time.

Should be perfect weather,

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. South southwest wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 10 to 20 mph becoming west. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2484918 said:

I agree, stop the run and force Eli to beat you.

Doomsday101;2484916 said:
I think it is going to be a very physical game and if the Cowboys can cut down on mistakes we have a good chance at winning.
oh yeah:D
Tom [Giants fan];2484923 said:

it's supposed to be nice like 70 degrees. I don't think it's the weather your team was dropping a lot of passes last season too.