The good part about sucking this year

reddyuta

Reaction score
There is a major flaw in his reasonings.Justin Herbert is going no 1 even though he is not close to being a top 5 player and the team with no 1 overall pick(probably the Cardinals) dont need a QB in this draft.somebody will give up a lot to move up to draft him,i only hope its not the giants.

Reactions: CWR

romothesavior

Reaction score
That I don't have to spend any money travelling to Dallas to watch an inept football organization?

Or that I can pretty much stop watching in a few weeks?

Yep, those are good things.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
That would be great. One heck of a stressful draft but it would be fantastic to land a guy like that.

Romotil45

Reaction score
There is a major flaw in his reasonings.Justin Herbert is going no 1 even though he is not close to being a top 5 player and the team with no 1 overall pick(probably the Cardinals) dont need a QB in this draft.somebody will give up a lot to move up to draft him,i only hope its not the giants.

Yeah if the Giants get him and we stay in QB hell we are screwed.

CWR

Reaction score

Exactly, wed be on pins and needles lol

aria

Reaction score
Lol, Cowherd is a tool and everyone was gloating over him after he came out and said how under rated and dangerous this team really is.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team will not draft a QB. They like their guys, and will sign Dak to a long term contract.

It is already written in blood and stone.

erod

Reaction score
If that's the plan, weeks and DLaw need to be traded immediately.

It'll be 3 years before this QB will be ready, and that's if he progresses and isn't a bust.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
If we really bomb out this season, I sure as heck hope we draft a QB in the 1st.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Here we go again...rooting for failure because THIS TIME Jerry will do exactly what we think he should do.

giphy.gif

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Why on earth would anyone think this coaching staff could groom any young QB without Romo here to really help him is beyond me.