The good; the bad and the ugly

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Ok here is mine you can follow up with your own

The Good

Choice had a really solid game and his 4th qtr running sealed the victory

The young CB's Sandrick and Jenkins played well; did everyone see Jenkins change direction when he saw the ball in the air then jumped into the sky and almost got his hand on that ball. That was insane very few CB could even attempt that in this league the dude has sick athletic talent

Romo did great no int or forcing the ball; spread the ball around; took a lot of hits and the smart play in the end zone making sure it was onlt a safety.

The team coming out focused on football

The Bad

Marion Barber's foot injury is still bothering him; we will need him in the playoffs. I hope it gets better soon (just to clarify the injury lingering is the bad not Barber himself)

The Oline holding; false starts; snap count issue causing a safety and getting Romo crushed and hit way to much.

The Ugly

Proctor dude was the main culprit in getting Romo crushed and one good block on a run play does not make up fo it

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
This was a watershed game for Romo IMO. Not of the Emmitt separating his shoulder variety, but somewhere in that stratosphere.

When he got hurt, I immediately turned to my wife and said one of two things will happen here: Romo, even if he's terribly hurt, will exit the game and become a goat. Or, as so often in sports, he'll gut it out and potentially have a career-defining performance.

He came pretty darn close the latter, especially if he can follow it up over the next two weeks.

That shot of him rolling out of the pocket, struggling to waddle downfield and then fire a touchdown pass to Crayton was impressive and underrated.

MONT17

Reaction score
Proctor should be out of the league... nice to see Doug Free suited up, maybe they will put him in for Proc who can single handedly put ROMO ON IR!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
what I saw

the O took a looooooooooong time to get going

I was so pissed at TO sliding in the 3rd quarter, dude if he just ran, he had the 1st, I don't know what that dude was thinking

I'm starting to hate him

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
another bad thing was Owens quiting on his route when Romo threw that deep pass to him right before the safety.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
There are a few on this board that think Romo is "weak". They know who they are.

Wire and Marble...just a hint!

:rolleyes:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;2495059 said:
There are a few on this board that think Romo is "weak". They know who they are.

Wire and Marble...just a hint!

:rolleyes:
:laugh2: I have no clue what you're talking about

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2495053 said:
another bad thing was Owens quiting on his route when Romo threw that deep pass to him right before the safety.
Did he quit on the route? I thought it was just overthrown.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2495075 said:
Did he quit on the route? I thought it was just overthrown.
yes mam. if you watch it again you can see him start running again while it's in the air. plus someone on hear said the Texas radio said it and a friend called me from work and told me he heard it on the radio here in ny too.