The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, and Next Week

CoachD

Reaction score
The Good
*The Cowboys almost won after grinding out a hard-fought game and it could have gone either way
*I don't care what any of you say especially the talking heads but the Eagles were very. very, very lucky to win that game
*Dak Prescott is the real deal and he was one of the main reasons why the Cowboys had a chance at the end
*CD Lamb continues to get better each week
*Why did we draft a TE in the second round again, Jake Ferguson is becoming the man
*Brandon Aubrey sets a new NFL record to start the season with consecutive field goals
-The Bad
*Eagles go right down the field to start the game and second half for touchdowns
*Three fumbles by the Eagles that landed in their back pocket, unbelievable, that's the luck part I was talking about
*Schoonmaker gets tackled before he catches the ball and gets stopped 6 inches short of the goal line
*Dak Prescott steps out of bounds just before he goes in for the two-point conversion
*Gallop drops an easy first down pass
*A blatant hands-to-the-face penalty in picked up by the referee, WHY you made the right call to begin with it was right in front of you
*Two many sacks given up and a few costly penalties
*Can we please go deep to Cooks one time isn't that why he's here
*You go from first and goal from the 6 to only end up at the 25 at the end of the game WHAT
-The Ugly
*Congratulations Terrence Steele you just replaced Chaz Greene for the worst performance in the history of the Dallas Cowboys for having the worst game at tackle. It was so bad that it's grounds for being placed on waivers I mean you gave up a sack to Brandon Graham who I didn't even think was in the league anymore. Steele looked like a turnstile out there and gave up FIVE that's right FIVE sacks and if it wasn't for Dak Prescott who bailed you out it would have been a few more and here's the worst part you cost your team the game and come film time you might want to stay home because it's gonna get ugly but at least you got paid right!!!
-Next Week
*The Cowboys go back home to play a horrible Giants team but they better not take them lightly because you're already three games behind the Eagles so a win is crucial. See you guys next week

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
*Schoonmaker gets tackled before he catches the ball and gets stopped 6 inches short of the goal line
He got hit early and Ferg didn't take his guy deep enough.

On the other side of the field Cooks was standing all alone in the end zone.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
He got hit early and Ferg didn't take his guy deep enough.

On the other side of the field Cooks was standing all alone in the end zone.
Philly had a free blitzer about to unload. It was basically do-or-die to Schoonmaker, which I’m assuming was the first read.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Always tough to lose a big game. We fought the nfc's champ in their backyard and lost by close decision. No it's not a moral victory but it showed that we could compete with a contender on the road. We still haven't reached the level of mental toughness needed to be successful.

Sadly it's been a point of emphasis for 2 years now. I think there needs to be some *** chewing, some benching, and some reduction in snaps for players that don't perform. If not, the natural talent of our better players will always provide us with the good, but the bad and the ugly of undisciplined football will always be our undoing.