The Good, The Bad, The Ugly, and Next Week

CoachD

Reaction score
-The Good
*Lots of game balls to go around
*Dak is making a case for NFL MVP ya you know the guy that a lot of you think is trash
*CD Lamb just doing his thing
*Hey Brandon Cooks and Michael Gallop welcome to the Cowboys
*Ferguson has made us all forget about Dalton Schultz
*Five sacks by the defense and many pressures
*Was that a running game that I saw yesterday, many runs over 10 yards
*Derond Bland just keep making plays kid
-The bad
*The Giants ya folks they are really bad
*Such bad play calling by McCarthy down on the goal line on that first drive
*That was a really bad decision by Dak on that pick, horrible pass
*Um Micah Parson didn't have a sack or much of anything else yesterday which was weird
-The Ugly
Not much here but that sorry Giants offense went right down the field like 90 yards to score their first TD
-Next week
*The Cowboys play another bad team against the Panthers next week on the road so it should be another win and go into Thanksgiving at 7-3

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
-The Good
*Lots of game balls to go around
*Dak is making a case for NFL MVP ya you know the guy that a lot of you think is trash
*CD Lamb just doing his thing
*Hey Brandon Cooks and Michael Gallop welcome to the Cowboys
*Ferguson has made us all forget about Dalton Schultz
*Five sacks by the defense and many pressures
*Was that a running game that I saw yesterday, many runs over 10 yards
*Derond Bland just keep making plays kid
-The bad
*The Giants ya folks they are really bad
*Such bad play calling by McCarthy down on the goal line on that first drive
*That was a really bad decision by Dak on that pick, horrible pass
*Um Micah Parson didn't have a sack or much of anything else yesterday which was weird
-The Ugly
Not much here but that sorry Giants offense went right down the field like 90 yards to score their first TD
-Next week
*The Cowboys play another bad team against the Panthers next week on the road so it should be another win and go into Thanksgiving at 7-3
Now For The Bad.... Your Post.... :facepalm: YOUR:welcome:

Creeper

Reaction score
That 90 yard drive by the Giants came when the Cowboys were up 28-0. The Giants ran the ball for 71 yards on that drive. DeVito had 27 yards rushing. I think at the point the Cowboys were selling out to rush the passer and got sloppy with the run defense. When it mattered the Cowboys shut down the run game of the Giants. The Giants took 8 minutes off the clock on that drive. I think the Cowboys were okay letting them burn up the clock like that.

I think it is natural for the team with such a big lead to let up a little. It would have been nice to shut them out but a 49-17 score is pretty dominant. The Giants had only 1 first down in the first half.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
That 90 yard drive by the Giants came when the Cowboys were up 28-0. The Giants ran the ball for 71 yards on that drive. DeVito had 27 yards rushing. I think at the point the Cowboys were selling out to rush the passer and got sloppy with the run defense. When it mattered the Cowboys shut down the run game of the Giants. The Giants took 8 minutes off the clock on that drive. I think the Cowboys were okay letting them burn up the clock like that.

I think it is natural for the team with such a big lead to let up a little. It would have been nice to shut them out but a 49-17 score is pretty dominant. The Giants had only 1 first down in the first half.
Nailed it. The defense had zero urgency on that drive. But honestly, can you blame them? Crushed them after that.

DrunkWithPower

Reaction score
As for Parsons, there were a number a plays he actually got double-teamed at the line and got chipped by the back. He does the dirty work and other guys get their moment in the spotlight.
Other issue is he's held a lot and no calls, but that's on par with every other elite pass rusher in the league.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The ugly is our goal line. We either have to get in from outside the 5 or settle for a FG.

On the goal line we need to use Dowdle or Luepke. We used Luepke on the goal line once. A hand off from the 4 and we punched it in. Since then… nothing. He must have an issue or made someone mad. If we use a hammer early then Pollard will be better later.