The Good, The Bad, The Ugly and Next week

CoachD

Reaction score
The Good
*Sure I'll take another blowout win
*Dak is on fire right now
*The pass protection from the o-line is really good
*I tried to tell Sam Howell not to throw it near DeRond Bland but he didn't want to listen
*Sacks and pressures from the Cowboy's defense all day long
The Bad
*Not much here but two horrible penalty calls by the refs cost the Cowboys, one on Lamb (nope wasn't holding) and one on McKeon (Ya he was set)
*Got nervous when Bell went down but he came back in thank God
*Howell threw for 300 yards breaking the Cowboy's streak
*Aubrey's missed a PAT
The Ugly
*Not much here either but......
*Two many big runs by the Commanders
Next Week
*The Cowboys get to rest up a little bit but have to get ready for a sneaky Seahawks team on Thursday (don't let yesterday's game fool ya because they play), however, the Seahawks will have to go into the Texas Slaughterhouse (Yup my new name for Cowboys Stadium) and play a team that doesn't lose at home

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The Good
*Sure I'll take another blowout win
*Dak is on fire right now
*The pass protection from the o-line is really good
*I tried to tell Sam Howell not to throw it near DeRond Bland but he didn't want to listen
*Sacks and pressures from the Cowboy's defense all day long
The Bad
*Not much here but two horrible penalty calls by the refs cost the Cowboys, one on Lamb (nope wasn't holding) and one on McKeon (Ya he was set)
*Got nervous when Bell went down but he came back in thank God
*Howell threw for 300 yards breaking the Cowboy's streak
*Aubrey's missed a PAT
The Ugly
*Not much here either but......
*Two many big runs by the Commanders
Next Week
*The Cowboys get to rest up a little bit but have to get ready for a sneaky Seahawks team on Thursday (don't let yesterday's game fool ya because they play), however, the Seahawks will have to go into the Texas Slaughterhouse (Yup my new name for Cowboys Stadium) and play a team that doesn't lose at home
Nice list !

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys not only gave up 300 yards to a passer for the first time this year, they also gave up a 100 yard receiver for the 1st time. It was bound to happen, especially in a 45-10 blow-out.

The game reminded me of the 2022 Cowboys-Colts game. The score was 21-19 after 3 quarters, then the Cowboys exploded for 33 points in the final 15 minutes to make the game a blowout. But for 3 quarters it was a close game.

I agree the penalty against Lamb was nonsense. Refs too often look at players fall to the ground and assume a penalty occurred. The penalty for illegal motion was legit. McKeon was not set for a full second. If you watch the replay you can see he is late getting set. No excuse for that. But the Cowboys got away with some stuff too. I saw Biadasz and Tyler Smith with some serious holds that were not called. And Osa Odighizuwa lines up with his hands in the neutral zone almost every play. He doesn't get called (Fowler does) but I don't understand why the Cowboys do that. At some point they are going to get a penalty called in a really bad situation. It is so easy to correct too.

Dak was really good, but I did not think it was his best game. He over threw a few passes that could have been big plays. It shows how well he is playing. Even a game like yesterday for Dak is still a really good game.

Dak did not get sacked. This is the same team that sacked the Giants QB 9 times a week ago.

Teams are now trying to take CeeDee out of the game, or a least not let him dominate. I love how Dak is adjusting by getting Cooks and other receivers involved.