Video: The Heartbreaking Rise of Dak Prescott

blueblood70

Reaction score
Before I watch this why exactly is this heartbreaking?

By the way using the term loosely, rise he won13 games as a rookie as a fourth round pick the man played as well as Aaron Rodgers in that playoff game in 2016, he had many runs like this this is not the first time that dak Prescott has played great in long stretches the only reason he hasn't won more games in the playoffs because his team decided they would all not play well around him so you know the expectations you should have a good team to meet another good team in the playoffs and you can't expect one player to carry your team..

But I'll open the video later and let you know what I think...

EST_1986

Reaction score
Before I watch this why exactly is this heartbreaking?

By the way using the term loosely, rise he won13 games as a rookie as a fourth round pick the man played as well as Aaron Rodgers in that playoff game in 2016, he had many runs like this this is not the first time that dak Prescott has played great in long stretches the only reason he hasn't won more games in the playoffs because his team decided they would all not play well around him so you know the expectations you should have a good team to meet another good team in the playoffs and you can't expect one player to carry your team..

But I'll open the video later and let you know what I think...
Going to guess the deaths of his mother and brother are covered in it

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Dak needs to win playoff games.

Then we celebrate.

Otherwise,

Lance in 2024.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dak has been the most scrutinized and criticized Player in the NFL, really glad to see him prove he is a top QB.