The HeavyHitta31 rule at ExtremeSkins...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
You guys remember I was banned a while back for telling one of their mods to abide by the sites own rules when he called me an a**. Well, the other day they had a new rulke poasted stating that a memeber who stated the rules to the mods no matter what the mods did would be banned immediatly :D I love it....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I noticed that too.........

We don't need people undermining the mods choices. Although hypocritical from my past on extreme I tend to agree. It's easier to get along with them if you think from their perspective.

P.S. I don't think they made the rule just from you. :)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I noticed that too.........

We don't need people undermining the mods choices. Although hypocritical from my past on extreme I tend to agree. It's easier to get along with them if you think from their perspective.

P.S. I don't think they made the rule just from you. :)
intresting just a question, why is it you get mad at us for starting threads about how we got banned, but you always feel the need to make a ermark to defend a board that you know always gets out of hand when it comes to us. The only theing we do is contuinally poits out how we own ya'll, the few threads we start about us getting banned for dumb reasons u shouldnt get amd about. Now the other thread in here i saw was a little out of line but thats only about 1-2% of the people on here so unlike your board

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Lmao I love it. We mods do not have to obey the rules. We are not expected to set an example, just punish you when you get out of line. We consider ourselves above the rules and above you!

www.hailredskins.com

GO there if you want to debate with skin fans without being treated unfairly...