Video: The Herd: Colin surprised Kirk Cousins lost at home vs Cowboys

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
His show is on for 3 hours 5x a week, and he’s by himself unlike other sports talk shows - of course he’s going to say things that end up not becoming true, if he was accurate with everything he says that would be a different level of genius. He never claimed to be a genius but he’s a genuine guy and tells great stories, doesn’t take himself seriously and doesn’t have to yell like a maniac to be entertaining. I’ve just don’t understand why people call him names and that kinda stuff. He’s just a man doing his job - there’s no malice behind the stuff he says.

I don't know. I mean, I call him names because, in my opinion, he says ridiculous things sometimes to stir the pot.

I mean, some of it is I live in Alabama, and although I'm an Auburn fan Cowherd has in the past constantly picked Bama to lose and they, clearly haven't.

I hate Bama to my core but I keep seeing him throwing junk at the wall and hearing all my Bama fan buddies want to do murder on him because he constantly picks against them just to be salacious.

Maybe you're right. I mean, I dislike him a lot less than Shannon, Skip and Stephen A.

ESisback

Reaction score
I don't know. I mean, I call him names because, in my opinion, he says ridiculous things sometimes to stir the pot.

I mean, some of it is I live in Alabama, and although I'm an Auburn fan Cowherd has in the past constantly picked Bama to lose and they, clearly haven't.

I hate Bama to my core but I keep seeing him throwing junk at the wall and hearing all my Bama fan buddies want to do murder on him because he constantly picks against them just to be salacious.

Maybe you're right. I mean, I dislike him a lot less than Shannon, Skip and Stephen A.
Yeah, I dislike several guys a LOT more—Sharpe, Acho, Kellerman, Skippy, Steven A., and Nick Wright are the guys I really can’t stand. Cowherd DOES say a lot of stuff that seems logical, but the way he goes back and forth on a topic sometimes…he’ll give a long dissertation on the failure of the Cowboys, and he’ll do negative segments for days, weeks. They win a game or two, and he does a 180–now THERE’S a winner! It’s all about drama and clicks, via snarky comments.

Yeah, I know, change the channel, that’s his job, blah blah blah—I’m just sayin’, sometimes he’s just annoying.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
He basically he gave no credit to Big M .

"when you have playmakers in every unit of the team...
you can use a backup and win ."

Well, that would indeed be true. ;)

And Big M has to do a lot more than win one game with a backup QB for many to believe that he's "turned the corner". And actually, who cares what we think, and what Colin thinks? F' all of us.

Just keep winning, Big M, prove us all wrong, win another Superbowl in Dallas, and then you will have the last laugh. Hopefully you're your harshest critic.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
He really isn’t, don’t know why people disrespect Cowherd - he’s easily the best in the business.

Lol he is terrible. He was slagging the Cowboys at the begging of the season. He is a week to week guy flipping all the time.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Same ol' Kirk Cousins.
Put him on Prime Time TV and he sucks.
You'd think a talking head would know this already.

Beware of the spineless jellyfish hiding behind a microphone,
talking in serious tones, claiming to know more than you do.
They don’t.