The Historically Best Teams Are Led by Coaches that Develop Strong Relationships with Their Quarterback

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Perhaps one of the most underrated aspects about McCarthy amongst the fanbase is the personal and coaching relationship he has develped with Dak. Greenbay fans saw the same thing with Favre, Rodgers, and Marino?

That's actually quite the resume'. Mike has really exceded my expectations; perhaps after, on some levels, intentionally lowering them earlier in the season... even I had a few slight doubts about this team turning it around in the rabid environment our fansbase comprises.

Not only is Dak playing good football on the field, he has this glow to him off the field.

I can't think of a QB who deserves success more right now, and I can't come up with a single coach I'd want, at this moment in time. Even the great Bill Cowher would have a difficult time matching McCarthy's level of regular season success. Let's all hope it continues through the post season.

I'm telling you, Dak's career is just getting started.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Good team interactions and leadership off and on the field...hoooooaaaah!

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Chuck Noll didn't have an especially close relationship with Terry Bradshaw. Bradshaw admits to having been afraid of him and that Noll, while a brilliant coach, wasn't his type of guy.

Staubach claims to have been afraid of Landry too.

Ditka and McMahon had a volatile relationship.

The '70s Steelers and Cowboys and the '85 Bears all have to be included among the historically best teams. Your thesis is disproven.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Chuck Noll didn't have an especially close relationship with Terry Bradshaw. Bradshaw admits to having been afraid of him and that Noll, while a brilliant coach, wasn't his type of guy.

Staubach claims to have been afraid of Landry too.

Ditka and McMahon had a volatile relationship.

The '70s Steelers and Cowboys and the '85 Bears all have to be included among the historically best teams. Your thesis is disproven.
McCarthy and Rodgers