The idiot Commanders are at it again...

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
They score 1 TD on the Eagles and they act like they just won the SB...pretty sad

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84571&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=12

This post is only intended for HH. I mean no disrespect to any other member of this fine site.

HH - You have proven yourself, over and over again, to be a complete tool. You come to our board and act all respectable then run back here and post crap like this? Seriously, what are you 12? Game threads run the gamut (look it up...I'll wait) of emotion on our board just like they do on this one. Perfectly normal. You are absolutely correct...it's pretty sad. Pretty sad that you are such a little boy.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
touchdownfor81 said:
Foreskin fans are complete tools ;)

Wow. In a mere seven posts you are able to show what an deep thinking, articulate, Eagles fan you are. Hahahahahaha.......deep thinking Eagles fan.........Hohohohohoho.....that was a good one!

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
This post is only intended for HH. I mean no disrespect to any other member of this fine site.

HH - You have proven yourself, over and over again, to be a complete tool. You come to our board and act all respectable then run back here and post crap like this? Seriously, what are you 12? Game threads run the gamut (look it up...I'll wait) of emotion on our board just like they do on this one. Perfectly normal. You are absolutely correct...it's pretty sad. Pretty sad that you are such a little boy.

Feel better now? You are on this board and act respectable, then you post trash on your board about us. Thats what you do on other team's boards. For someone who is supposedly the mature adult here you sure are overeacting.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Feel better now? You are on this board and act respectable, then you post trash on your board about us. Thats what you do on other team's boards. For someone who is supposedly the mature adult here you sure are overeacting.

Who do you think you're kidding? Please. Don't think for one second that I couldn't take any number of threads from this board to ours and make fun of them. I don't do that. I come here from time to time to debate football, or to dispute information that I don't agree with, and nothing more. What you do is childish and petty.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
Who do you think you're kidding? Please. Don't think for one second that I couldn't take any number of threads from this board to ours and make fun of them. I don't do that. I come here from time to time to debate football, or to dispute information that I don't agree with, and nothing more. What you do is childish and petty.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/show...?threadid=84543

http://extremeskins.com/forums/show...isplay=&highlight=Monte51Coleman&pagenumber=2

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84020&highlight=Monte51Coleman

And thats just in the last few days. Try and turn off your selective memory before posting next time.

Monte51Coleman = OWNED

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Do you even read before you respond?

"Don't think for one second that I couldn't take any number of threads from this board to ours and make fun of them. I don't do that."

Show me where I posted a link to one of the threads here.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
Do you even read before you respond?

"Don't think for one second that I couldn't take any number of threads from this board to ours and make fun of them. I don't do that."

Show me where I posted a link to one of the threads here.

Once again, thats not my point. I said you talk as much crap about us as I do you, but on each others boards we show respect. I said nothing about posting threads.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Once again, thats not my point. I said you talk as much crap about us as I do you, but on each others boards we show respect. I said nothing about posting threads.

Well it's now confirmed. You really don't read before you respond. My initial post in this thread was in response to your posting one of our threads. That is the "crap" that I was clearly referring to. I could care less what opinions that you expound on here. As you should with what thoughts I share over there. It just shows a lack of maturity to post threads here that you read there. The same would be true if I were to do it.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
Well it's now confirmed. You really don't read before you respond. My initial post in this thread was in response to your posting one of our threads. That is the "crap" that I was clearly referring to. I could care less what opinions that you expound on here. As you should with what thoughts I share over there. It just shows a lack of maturity to post threads here that you read there. The same would be true if I were to do it.
Whatever. You are a real hypocrite. I read your post on the dallas loses thread. You initiated it. Go back to your other board and have fun because you aren't welcome here. Our members will always get the benefit of the doubt. Now run along.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
Tio said:
Whatever. Go back to your other board and have fun because you aren't welcome here. Our members will always get the benefit of the doubt. Now run along.

Do you know what's funny? You agree with me! Here is a link and your post from a current thread....in case you've conveniently forgotten about it. Ironic huh?

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15061

[QUOTE-Tio]I do think a lot of them are homers. But it makes us seem a little pathetic ghosting there site and posting links over here.[/QUOTE]

How about them apples? ;)

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I think what you are doing is childish bro........

You can have all the fun you want with him but you couldn't find a "hate" thread on me if you searched all 5000 posts.......

Neither team is doing well right now but pointing a finger to make fun of a team that scored like 4 Td's all year isn't going to rememdy your own teams problems. I don't think monte would've opened this thread is "idiot" wasn't part of the title......Stuff like that compels people to argue........

:) we really should drop this a pretend like it never happened.....

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:

Monte, none of this nonsense really matters.
The only thing that really matters is that we beat your arse every single time we play you. :skins:

The Dallas Cowboys OWN the Commanders.

Come to grips with that and have some respect for your authority.

There is only one thing you need to know when you're visiting this board...

And that is the answer to this question: Who's your daddy?

Your answer: Dallas Cowboys.

Everything else is irrelevant.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Banned_n_austin said:
Monte, none of this nonsense really matters.
The only thing that really matters is that we beat your arse every single time we play you. :skins:

The Dallas Cowboys OWN the Commanders.

Come to grips with that and have some respect for your authority.

There is only one thing you need to know when you're visiting this board...

And that is the answer to this question: Who's your daddy?

Your answer: Dallas Cowboys.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Uh..by that logic then any eagles fan could come in and say...Who's your daddy and our Answer would be the Eagles.
As they have owned us of late and it does not seem to be going to change this year.

But we can always think about.... :lombardi: to cheer us up.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Uh..by that logic then any eagles fan could come in and say...Who's your daddy and our Answer would be the Eagles.
As they have owned us of late and it does not seem to be going to change this year.

But we can always think about.... :lombardi: to cheer us up.

Nah...

The E-girls don't own us near as much as we own the Commanders.

What kind of Cowboy fan are you anyways?