The Immaculate Reception 2

cowboys19

Reaction score
imagine Romo in the super bowl down 27-21, one minute left, on our own 10 yard line. Drives all the way down to their 14 yard line. 5 seconds left.

ROMO DROPS BACK, SCANS THE FIELD, PRESSURE UP THE MIDDLE, ROLLS TO HIS RIGHT SEES WITTEN IN THE BACK OF THE ENDZONE MOVING TO HIS RIGHT, ROMO THROWS HIGH TO WITTEN, WITTEN STREACHES TO GET HIS HANDS ON THE BALL MAKES THE CATCH AND SCORES WITH NO TIME LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTAMATICA MAKES THE EXTRA POINT COWBOYS WIN 28-27.

Imagine the Romo hype then holy crapola. Romo would be a god.

im so giddy thinking about it

stiletto

Reaction score
Dang... im afraid these hopes and dreams may come crashing down on your head once the playoffs start especially if we dont get more solid play from our defense. I'm a big believer in Romo too but this is getting ridiculous.:banghead:

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
That wouldn't be the Immaculate Reception II. Unlike that "catch" this would be a legal completed pass.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Umm, why does it have to be the immacluate recpetion II, that makes no sense,

how about just a catch?

NinePointOh

Reaction score
The future sounds awesome when we completely make it up off the top of our heads!

parchy

Reaction score
Wouldn't that be "The Catch II?"

Immaculate Reception II might go something like this...

"Romo gets the snap... he's back, surveying the field... looking, looking... here comes the rush, Romo sidesteps the first, evades the second, still looking, looking... steps up, delivers to Jason Witten over the middle and Witten is CLOCKED... ball's out, still in the air... BARBER'S GOT IT, HE'S GOT OPEN FIELD, HE'S GONNA SCORE!!!!"

Gah, I need some playoff magic. It's been too long.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
parchy;1252945 said:

Immaculate Reception II might go something like this...

"Romo gets the snap... he's back, surveying the field... looking, looking... here comes the rush, Romo sidesteps the first, evades the second, still looking, looking... steps up, delivers to Jason Witten over the middle and Witten is CLOCKED... ball's out, still in the air... BARBER'S GOT IT, HE'S GOT OPEN FIELD, HE'S GONNA SCORE!!!!"

Gah, I need some playoff magic. It's been too long.

Witten probably gets clocked by Roy Williams as hes all excited and thinking Witten caught the ball and the boys won, he ran out and hit witten with his best shot of year. :lmao:

Sometimes you gotta wonder about ole Roy, I think he likes the big hit too much. Friendly fire hurts....

joseephuss

Reaction score
I want to see Bledsoe in the final seconds of the Superbowl. Just taking a knee to run out the clock in a Dallas victory while Romo and the rest of the stars of the day enjoy it on the sidelines.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Well if that scenario plays out, I think my wife will find me dead on the living room floor with a huge smile on my face. My heart couldn't take that kind of ending.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
I would much rather it be this way. Five seconds left in the Superbowl. Cowboys ahead by 17 and Bledsoe takes a knee as Romo and T.O. Celebrate by dumping Gatoraid on Big Bill. :)

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
joseephuss;1253409 said:
I want to see Bledsoe in the final seconds of the Superbowl. Just taking a knee to run out the clock in a Dallas victory while Romo and the rest of the stars of the day enjoy it on the sidelines.

Great minds...:D

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
parchy;1252945 said:

TO's catch vs the packers in 1998 wild card playoffs has already dubbed "The Catch II"