The Jerry and Bill should look no further than the Packers

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
GreenBay could solve the Cowboys needs quickly and cheaply. My Offseason Moves

Free Agents
K Ryan Longwell
OL Kevein Barry
WR Jevon Walker (unhappy and wants a trade, bye bye Glover)

Our WR Corps could be awesome, Glenn, Key, Walker, Clayton

Draft
FS KO or B Carpenter/ Many Lawson (fills holes on Defense)
the 2nd and 3rd's take OL (Plan for the future)

We would get younger at all levels WR, OL solve the kicker issue and not have a hughe hit on salary cap :starspin

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
isnt walker unhappy because he wanted more money? he wont go anywhere cheap

ghst187

Reaction score
Future 585 said:

Glover isn't really that cheap to us either right now. It'd probably take Glover and a first day pick to get Walker, and Favre retiring.

Reaction score
Future 585 said:

Right on, my man! I like Walker and Longwell (if he doesn't want too much money)!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, Walker wanted more money only because he was being paid the minimum. He was of course worth much more before his injury. I don't think he's wanting a ridiculous amount of money.

gbrittain

Reaction score
I have no idea if it is realistic to get Jevon Walker or not, but I would love to have him.

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
Walker could be the perfect fit for us at this time. Young, great numbers, will want money but not as much as some seeing as how he still has to prove himself after the injury. I just wonder how much that would cost us in a trade and I can't really see the new coach in GB being real giving towards letting one of his star players go, especially on the cusp of a possible Farve retirement.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
I'd second that motion.

Nice, but dream on. As for Walker, he IS being paid the league minimum...around 655,000 I think. I don't blame him for wanting more money...probably would do well in Dallas. I think I like Longwell the best of all available kickers...well, maybe neck and neck with Vinateri. Just about as good, kicks in bitter cold weather too, about the same numbers, and will likely be considerably cheaper.