The Last Missing Piece To This Madness!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I can't stand those lame duck passes from Brad. Bollinger has to have a better arm. Who would you start? :bang2:

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Romo... No matter the injury. He is 10x better injured then Johnson is healthy. He wanted to start Jerry wanted him to start but Wade felt he needed untill the byeweek. Wade's word means less and less every day. I just don't think he makes a good head coach.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless he is physically unable to throw the ball, you gotta put put Romo back in this week.

Martice

Reaction score
I can't believe that I have to side with a Skins fan. How can you even hope to bring Romo back when one hit to the pinkie can make things even worse than what they are?

The way the whole team played, Romo probably wasn't going to guarantee a victory anyway. He too has been struggling as of late in some aspects of his game. If you are of the belief that we should play Romo next week, just think how you would feel when his hand doesn't stand up to a hit and we lose him for a longer period of time than originally projected.

This season is far from over at this point. Give Brad and this coaching staff another shot. Give Romo all of the time he needs to get healthy. Right now is not the time to play scared. If we can pull this victory off without Romo, imagine when he gets back and what that would do for the confidence of this team?

I say give him at least 3 weeks to the full four.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2361798 said:
I can't stand those lame duck passes from Brad. Bollinger has to have a better arm. Who would you start? :bang2:

yes, pls try Bollinger.

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Martice;2361889 said:
I can't believe that I have to side with a Skins fan. How can you even hope to bring Romo back when one hit to the pinkie can make things even worse than what they are?

The way the whole team played, Romo probably wasn't going to guarantee a victory anyway. He too has been struggling as of late in some aspects of his game. If you are of the belief that we should play Romo next week, just think how you would feel when his hand doesn't stand up to a hit and we lose him for a longer period of time than originally projected.

This season is far from over at this point. Give Brad and this coaching staff another shot. Give Romo all of the time he needs to get healthy. Right now is not the time to play scared. If we can pull this victory off without Romo, imagine when he gets back and what that would do for the confidence of this team?

I say give him at least 3 weeks to the full four.
First of all Romo may throw an INT a game but not 3. Romo has a stronger arm and stretches the field better and he is a leader. Romo would have won that game.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2361798 said:

I would start... ME! :D :starspin

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If Romo can't go I would still go with Johnson.

I know he was nothing short of the worst thing ever last week

BUT

He hasn't played in a game in a couple years. This will be his 2nd week AND hes also practiced against Kiffins Defense for yeeeaars.

As bad as he is i'd still go with Brad.

Either way we will lose without Romo because Garcia will have a field day and at least with Romo we can win a shootout.

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
CATCH17;2362014 said:
If Romo can't go I would still go with Johnson.

I know he was nothing short of the worst thing ever last week

BUT

He hasn't played in a game in a couple years. This will be his 2nd week AND hes also practiced against Kiffins Defense for yeeeaars.

As bad as he is i'd still go with Brad.

Either way we will lose without Romo because Garcia will have a field day and at least with Romo we can win a shootout.

I agree. The defense has got to play better this week or Garcia will carve us up

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2361798 said:

give Bollinger a shot on a short leash.He has NFL game experience,and more arm strength than Brad "floater" Johnson.

Eddie

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2361870 said:
But if Romo is re-injured...The madness continues.

Agreed ... better to let Romo heal completely than to risk his career on 1 or 2 games.

Let Bollinger try.