The last play..

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I was at my GF's house last night so I couldn't tape the game.

Who besides Glen was in the endzone for the last bomb ?

Probably TO also ?

Was Crayton there ? Best hands on the team ? Hurd has made spectacular catch's and Witten has good hands and height.

Nick picking here and the Hail Mary is a low percentage play, but just wondering what guys BP put in the endzone for this last chance.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
we threw the ball to TO 4 times, makes no sense. Game should not even been close, they had no dbs, actually they had 2 safety playing CB, and we didn't expose them. Time for BP to go, I'm not satisfied with 9-7 after 4 years and pure average team I'm seeing out their...

And please don't give me that we are better than we was b4 BP came here, remember BP is only 2 games over 500 in 4 years, while every other team is improving we are not...

We still make alot of mental mistakes, we have no offensive mind whatsoever, and our Defense is like Baskin Robbins #1 Ice Cream "Vanilla"

Like Sam Cooke said "A Change is Gonna Come" and I hope it's soon....

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;1297575 said:
I know Glenn was there with his thumb up his arse at the back of the end zone.

I saw that too. I think it was designed well with a WR running to the back of the end zone and a couple of WR going up into the pile and trying to bat it back there. The batting took place (by TO I believe) but the dive didn't happen. Glenn just sort of watched it hit the ground. 99% of people standing in that position would have done the same thing though unless they possessed spidey senses.

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
Jarv;1297516 said:
Who besides Glen was in the endzone for the last bomb ?

Probably TO also ?

Was Crayton there ? Best hands on the team ? Hurd has made spectacular catch's and Witten has good hands and height.

T.O. was in the middle of 4 Seahawks where the ball was coming down... Glenn was behind the group, Crayton was to their right, Witten to the left.

Glenn and Crayton were the closest to the deflection (came down between them) - they should have been closer to the group.

proline

Reaction score
I don't know if Watkins was in there, but with his height and leaping ability he should have been there.

DMOB

Reaction score
TO was actually pushed in the back while trying to go up for the ball. Therefore the ball was never tipped back by a Cowboy. There was no way TG could get to that ball, to far away.