The Little Guys Appreciation Thread

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
We all know guys like Barber, Newman and Ratliff had huge games, but what about the guys that you didn't expect to play well?

My hat goes off to these guys:

Miles Austin: Had some great catches tonight including two on third down that kept the drive alive. He also had another that was called back due to an illegal formation penalty. He came up huge today and deserves some credit.

Keith Davis: He played pretty well. He missed some assignments, but overall did a decent job. I think it was his two big hits early in the 3rd quarter that really ignited the defense. Then Newman got in on the act and the big hits began to roll. But it all starter with the Davis spark. Nice job.

Martellus Bennett: His obvious big play was the game winning, incredible TD catch, but he also had some key blocks which gave Barber some extra yards in the 4th quarter. Good to see him picking things up after a rough start early in the season.

dback

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2424467 said:
We all know guys like Barber, Newman and Ratliff had huge games, but what about the guys that you didn't expect to play well?

My hat goes off to these guys:

Miles Austin: Had some great catches tonight including two on third down that kept the drive alive. He also had another that was called back due to an illegal formation penalty. He came up huge today and deserves some credit.

Keith Davis: He played pretty well. He missed some assignments, but overall did a decent job. I think it was his two big hits early in the 3rd quarter that really ignited the defense. Then Newman got in on the act and the big hits began to roll. But it all starter with the Davis spark. Nice job.

Martellus Bennett: His obvious big play was the game winning, incredible TD catch, but he also had some key blocks which gave Barber some extra yards in the 4th quarter. Good to see him picking things up after a rough start early in the season.

Great post. I really enjoyed his big hit on Portis.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Also, props to the D-Line for finishing on the sack. I was so tired of the QB escaping the sack all season. Today, the line finished the job. Well done.

Reaction score
Bennett, Austin and KD all played well tonight... KD's hit on Portis changed the tone of the game in my opinion on defense. They really woke up.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are not "little" but Kosier, Gurode and Bigg opened up some holes for MBIII tonight.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
It was a total team effort but that shovel pass to Austin on 3rd down was key.

Even Crayton wasn't bad on punt returns.

Also, thank heaven Rock Cartright has a huge butt, got us 20 yards ;)