The more I think about it...

Reaction score
The more I think that our defense isn't that bad, it's just that Donovan played that well. Think about it. We had guys draped all over him, being drug down the field holding his shirt, almost getting there before he's take off. McNabb just had a super-human night, and we have to give him that.

On the bright side, our "D" was all over the place. Is Ratliff playing Pro-Bowl great, or what? Spears, Canty, and Tank were stuffing runs, as well. Our two Pro-Bowl OLBs both had sacks, (Seems like Ware should have had 5 if McNabb wasn't such a freak). We have to give our LBs & DBs a pass since the QB had so long to throw the ball. No one can hold a receiver that long. Wasn't that a nice break up of a pass by Jenkins? Sweet! Hope to see a lot more of him making plays.

The way I see it, the "Pack" has no chance. The Iggles' Oline, QB, RB, etc. played way over their head, & they still couldn't beat us. No way the Packers, with a weaker offensive line, a much less mobile Aaron Rodgers, and Ryan Grant (with an injured hamstring), put up 21 on this defense, let along 37. I predict a 35-17 victory, with 6 sacks and 3 ints. by our defense.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Cogan;2269245 said:
Spears, Canty, and Tank were stuffing runs, as well.

That's good to know. I kept wondering where these three had disappeared to.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I think our DB's did get caught on a few plays, but alot more of the plays was just the sheer althetic ability of Mcnabb. In the second half though as Mcnabb started to wear down, those plays stopped coming, and Mcnabb started making errant throws, and then ended the game by being sacked. Our DB played well, not great, not good, but well. Now on the road against the Packers hopefully they can bring there A game and be ready to shut them down.