Video: The Most Dominant Offensive Lineman Performance in NFL History!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sorry...Erik Williams kicking Reggie White's *** in the playoffs was better. Absolute clinic....Put it this way...that *** kicking was so bad...Reggie left Philly for Green Bay in free agency....knowing he was getting out of 2 butt whippings a year. That's how bad he wanted out. :rolleyes:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Till this day I don't know how the Cowboys were able to get Larry Allen away from the Justice League ;)

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Justin Tuck on Larry Allen and Highly Questionable.....................When a former NFL 2 time Super Bowl champ who played for over a decade tells a national audience how physically dominant the guy was , it means something.................His story is also extremely funny..................

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Erik Williams dominating Reggie White > LA killing Indy's DL that day.

Reggie White is in the HOF.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
i was in the superdome that night. I remember seeing the angle and telling my buddy, holy sh, big Larry’s going to catch him

Hah. A memory to last a lifetime. That’s awesome. Unfortunately I just saw on TV. It was something.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Sorry...Erik Williams kicking Reggie White's *** in the playoffs was better. Absolute clinic....Put it this way...that *** kicking was so bad...Reggie left Philly for Green Bay in free agency....knowing he was getting out of 2 butt whippings a year. That's how bad he wanted out. :rolleyes:

The better one was Big E’s performance in the regular season game against the Eagles...
No running back had run for 100 on the Eagles defence for 4 or 5 years, Emmitt had around 120 in the second half alone.
And it was down to how dominant Erik Williams was that day, he pushed Reggie White around all game... He was so good, he became the first OL to win NFC offensive player of the week.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Justin Tuck on Larry Allen and Highly Questionable.....................When a former NFL 2 time Super Bowl champ who played for over a decade tells a national audience how physically dominant the guy was , it means something.................His story is also extremely funny..................

I love it. I have watched this before, but still love when he says Larry Allen used to make a “woot woot” sound like a train is going to run you over when the RB was going to run behind him. Nothing the DT could do about it.