Video: The network talking heads about the Seahawk game

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dak always throws behind his receivers. He did against the Falcons too. This is probably his biggest flaw as a QB and why I do not consider him an accurate thrower.

I wouldn't say always, but he had some problems with it last year on crossing routes. I think especially because of the line situation, he has been hurrying his throws some this year. He's been very good with some of them, but those throws behind receivers are tough adjustments.

I saw where they blamed Elliott for dropping three screen passes, but IMO, he only dropped one; the other two were difficult passes to catch because they were behind him with his momentum going to the other way.

fivetwos

Reaction score
It saddens me that we’ve gotten to this point. We are like the Browns, except, we aren’t as bad. The team everyone mocks. The team that everyone ridicules. And the team that unfortunately, proves them right year in and year out
Yeah well I wish the same damn talking heads would stop picking them for the SB because every time they do that it's a guaranteed disappointing season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It saddens me that we’ve gotten to this point. We are like the Browns, except, we aren’t as bad. The team everyone mocks. The team that everyone ridicules. And the team that unfortunately, proves them right year in and year out
Screw them!!! Do you really care what they say? I don't give a crap!

blumayne38

Reaction score
This is why I really do not like Cowherd. He makes an argument sound great, but it is mostly wrong.

Dak took the Cowboys down for a FG to take the lead with 4 minutes to play. Maybe you could argue he should have gotten a TD there, but he got them in position to score and they did - to take the lead. Of course the miserable defense gave up a quick TD to Seattle forcing Dak to make yet another game winning drive. And he got them down into range, but then the OL failed on 2 consecutive plays to block a 3 man rush. So Dak got sacked once and then almost sacked on the next play. Only a brilliant escape prevented a game ending sack. The INT Dak threw was like a Hail Mary. There was no time left. Cowherd blames Dak for not getting the TD there.

Has Tom Brady ever lost a close game because he failed to drive his team for the game winning score? Yes. Has Russell Wilson? Yes. Has any QB in the history of the league not failed to get that game winning score at the end of the game? No.

I am not going to argue that Dak is an elite QB. He isn't. But no one faces the kind of scrutiny and criticism Dak does. It is irrational.
I stopped at “has Tom brady”

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
They mock and ridicule because of the fan base saying stupid things like "I don't think we can beat the Browns."