***The next FS of the Cowboys***

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Should be Tom Zbikowski #9.

Are they a faster saftey in college or pro?

Who?

That kid can flat out play football!

JonCJG

Reaction score
No its Anthony Henry. We will then draft a CB to take his place in the 2nd round.

jordan20

Reaction score
How tall is this kid? It doesn't show on ND website. He is a gamer and can run.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ said:
5'11...

his sister Kristen played softball at Ohio University.

I was trying to find his 40 time.........I swear it looked like he was stide for stride with a slight angle with Ginn and I believe Ginn is the FASTEST player in college.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
He's fast, he can hit, he can catch, he returns punts with a vengeance and he never says die. He caught Ginn and Holmes both from behind. He will bite on PA though. Regardless, he's a junior and I doubt he declares.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
they said during the game when he ran down Ginn he has 4.4 speed himself.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Sorry, unless he comes out, he is a junior. here are his stats
9 ZBIKOWSKI Tommy JR 6- 0.0 190 4.43 368.06

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
123456 said:
No its Anthony Henry. We will then draft a CB to take his place in the 2nd round.

Why would you move Henry. Just cuz he did his rookie year doest mean we're starting to now. The money we payed him, he plays CB. Id rather draft a FS then move a guy who PROVED to us he can play CB at this level. FS was the least of our defensive problems.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I would take Berioult over him. He was a real gamer in preseason, and if I want a stud and there is noone else there, just take Huff in the first.

Reaction score
Tio said:
I would take Berioult over him. He was a real gamer in preseason, and if I want a stud and there is noone else there, just take Huff in the first.

I agree. We already drafted a quality FS last year, who showed a lot of promise in the pre-season. Give him a year or two before going after someone else-especially in the higher rounds.
That said, I really did love the kid for ND. Even as a Buckeyes fanatic, I could truly appreciate the kid's talent & tenacity. He will be an asset to any NFL team!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend about Zbikowski yesterday. He is one of the best FS's in the nation. Very underrated.

He won't declare though. I'd love to have him though. He seems like he'd be a perfect fit with Parcells.

mnm721

Reaction score
Yeah Zbikowski is a heck of a player. He also has a nose for the endzone once he gets the ball on an INT or a punt return. Very solid tackler and pretty good in coverage too. He was also a golden gloves boxer, incase you didn't catch the announcers saying that one of the million times they did :D.

Ren

Reaction score
I like to see Michael Huff at FS next year but that would probably be a 1st round pick and we have other more important needs to address