Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Swagger

Reaction score
One can only hope that this game was the final straw and we never have to look at his deer in the headlights face. Severely lacks the football IQ to make adjustments unless everything is perfect all around him. People forget Romo was already running the offense on his own by this point.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I got back on board the dak train during the season because I thought he finally turned the corner......now.......I just don't know. I'd say just move on from Dak, save the cap space, roll with the young 23 year old Lance and go back to run first on offense and continue to build a solid (non dan quinn) defense.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak will always be the QB who hangs with the crappy teams and piles up stats so high his fan club starts trying to pimp him for MVP. But then just like clockwork, the real teams show up in the playoffs and he gets his butt handed to him.

Resigning him will be a massive mistake, but we all know that's exactly what Jerry is going to do. This franchise is so flippin' stupid.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Regular season warrior whose bread and butter is beating bad teams and padding his stats in garbage time. He has limited talent, can’t read a defense to save his life and is trash in the clutch.

But it’s nothing new. Welcome to reality to all the blind homers and Dak apologists who just woke up.