the one shining light

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
none of the candidates wowed Jerry Jones, and he just goes ahead and names Jason Garrett HC

btw, Jerry Jones must have been wowed by Jason Garrett because he's been sitting in on the meetings w/ Phillips, Turner and Gibbs

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1344837 said:
none of the candidates wowed Jerry Jones, and he just goes ahead and names Jason Garrett HC

btw, Jerry Jones must have been wowed by Jason Garrett because he's been sitting in on the meetings w/ Phillips, Turner and Gibbs

heh, but if he didn't then he's a bad guy for not allowing garrett to help.

some people it doesn't matter which way jones goes (not you summer, more like bb and company) that's the wrong way.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
iceberg;1344845 said:
heh, but if he didn't then he's a bad guy for not allowing garrett to help.

some people it doesn't matter which way jones goes (not you summer, more like bb and company) that's the wrong way.

There are a couple like that, We could name Bill Cowher coach and they would find something wrong

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If the Cowboys are the last team without a head coach then there's no rush to hire even if they liked Wade's or Norv's interviews,,, Jerry might as well wait until everyone has interviewed (read: Rivera)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would rather someone 'win' the job rather than Garrett get named HC by default.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1344890 said:
I would rather someone 'win' the job rather than Garrett get named HC by default.

what? you mean have them all run through an obstacle course? how does one coach win a job other than wowing the interviewer?

DipChit

Reaction score
I think Jerry just brought all these guys in to hear what they have to say in regards to what they'd do to get the team over the hump.

Jerry tape recorded it and will now just give the tape to Garrett to listen to.

Once he's listened to all of it... grooming over.

superpunk

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1344893 said:
what? you mean have them all run through an obstacle course? how does one coach win a job other than wowing the interviewer?
Steel Cage death match.

Jason - Norv - Wade - Gary

Four men enter, one man exits.

VA Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1344852 said:
There are a couple like that, We could name Bill Cowher coach and they would find something wrong

Really?

I'll play along...and there's some on here that if we named bbgun HC they'd be all over his jock in a second.

VA Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
DipChit;1344903 said:
I think Jerry just brought all these guys in to hear what they have to say in regards to what they'd do to get the team over the hump.

Jerry tape recorded it and will now just give the tape to Garrett to listen to.

Once he's listened to all of it... grooming over.

:laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
VA Cowboy;1344913 said:
Really?

I'll play along...and there's some on here that if we named bbgun HC they'd be all over his jock in a second.

Well probably not bbgun since we dont care for skins fans much, but yes there are some that would like any hire after the fact