The Only Thing That Is Important Is What You Do On The Field..win!

Reaction score
I have no idea why fans even bother listening to all the bull that is put out there by the media?

The media main job is to find a story no matter what, correct?

The media, football media, will do what ever it takes to get their story in on their deadline! They can care less if the facts are correct as long as it sells!

IMO, everybody should boycott ESPN!!!! or better known as BSPN! Seriously, all they care about is their ratings as the battle the NFLNetwork for the top sports analyst spot.

All fans should worry about is how the team, the Dallas Cowboys perform on Sundays or gametime(Monday, Saturday.) In the end, the media can stir the pot all they want but at the end of the day it is whether or not the team, the Dallas Cowboys perform to their best and win!

I for one, am very sick of the crappy reporting and the hate for the Cowboys just to sell a newspaper. I am done with ESPN and the NFLNetwork not to far behind.

If I want "Real" information I wait until Wade has his presser.

It's a shame, once again, the media has taken the fun out of what could be a very fun and meaningful game for the Cowboys.

I would hope you guys will join me, so to speak, boycott the crappy reporting of ESPN and any other media that spreads un-true stories and just focus on the Cowboys and their run to the playoffs and hopefully a SuperBowl title!