The people can TASTE it

Galian Beast

Reaction score
This whole T.O. in Dallas thing, and now Vanderjagt in Dallas is pissing people off...

These people are called Cowboys Haters. And they can taste the fact that we're close to being a championship team again. And at that possibly a dynasty. And quite frankly it disgusts them.

They want to downplay getting Vanderjagt, by saying we should have simply signed Vinatieri. They make him sound like a loser, despite being the most accurate kicker in the game, and a kicker who was one of the most valuable pieces to indy's success.

They want to say Bill didn't want T.O., and that it was all Jerry. They want to divide Bill and Jerry so that this doesn't become a dynasty. They want T.O. to do something in Dallas. Not only because they hate Dallas, but they hate T.O. The last thing the NFL wants is for T.O. to be succesful. What that will mean is that the Eagles were overrated, and that T.O. didn't destroy the Eagles.

And in a league where the AFC is still lowded as the dominant conference, and the Eagles were considered the only great NFC team, they don't want T.O. and the Cowboys to prove otherwise.

They can taste it... So can I.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I remember in 2004 or 2003, McNabb was asked by a reporter if he was worried about the Cowboys game. And he laughed, and said "come on, its the Cowboys..."

Turn about is fair play...

Mansta54

Reaction score
Galian Beast said:
This whole T.O. in Dallas thing, and now Vanderjagt in Dallas is pissing people off...

These people are called Cowboys Haters. And they can taste the fact that we're close to being a championship team again. And at that possibly a dynasty. And quite frankly it disgusts them.

They want to downplay getting Vanderjagt, by saying we should have simply signed Vinatieri. They make him sound like a loser, despite being the most accurate kicker in the game, and a kicker who was one of the most valuable pieces to indy's success.

They want to say Bill didn't want T.O., and that it was all Jerry. They want to divide Bill and Jerry so that this doesn't become a dynasty. They want T.O. to do something in Dallas. Not only because they hate Dallas, but they hate T.O. The last thing the NFL wants is for T.O. to be succesful. What that will mean is that the Eagles were overrated, and that T.O. didn't destroy the Eagles.

And in a league where the AFC is still lowded as the dominant conference, and the Eagles were considered the only great NFC team, they don't want T.O. and the Cowboys to prove otherwise.

Very well said!!!!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Galian Beast said:
The last thing the NFL wants is for T.O. to be succesful. What that will mean is that the Eagles were overrated, and that T.O. didn't destroy the Eagles.

No, what that will mean is that TO was successful in destroying the Eagles but once he got his cheese, he returned to playing football.

Again, I accept the fact that TO is now a Cowboy. But let's not try to minimize the childish behavior of TO because he now wears the Star.

As for the rest of your comments, I agree.

On one board I moderate, a Cowboys forum, we have Commanders flooding our forum "laughing" about how TO is going to tear our team apart.

They were, heretofore, absent from our board.

I say they're ssscccaaarrreeeddd.

I hope everyone on the Cowboys is healthy, especially our offensive line, and that Parcells opens it up.

I can see us blowing teams out left and right. At least I hope. :D

Galian Beast

Reaction score
His childish behavior? What did he do? I've been saying it for the last year.

He didn't do anything. The Eagles and the Eagles front office are the ones that paraded him in the media.

First calling him out, saying they didn't need him to win in the playoffs. Then the media jumped on him when he said something about McNabb. (the funny thing is, he actually said the same thing McNabb said, he WASN'T sick).

Then the contract dispute... like T.O. was ever the only player to holdout... I don't think so. And if you were T.O. you'd hold out too...

Perhaps you consider him childish for not wanting to talk to people on his team. Well, consider the fact that these people have been talking ^$&@ about you, and honestly don't give a $%* about you, you really don't want to talk to them.

Then Michael Irvin said that the Eagles would have been better with Brett Favre. T.O. said... "I agree". WOW... OUTRAGEOUS... It was a fact Not only is Favre better than McNabb, he is certainly better than an unhealthy McNabb. Its funny McNabb and co, can say we don't need T.O., but T.O. can't agree with someone else's opinion (which was a fact by the way) that they'd be better with Favre? The hypocrisy...

Murph80

Reaction score
Galian Beast said:

Nice Post I like it a lot. Nothing but the truth. This is exactly how it is. You can almost smell the fear around the league.:bow:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
miamicowboy21 said:
I love when were hated, that means the enemy is concerned, and we matter!!!!!

ditto.....that's the same thing I think when I see all the "look at what the skins did" threads:p: