The Perfect Mock Draft

Reaction score
In my Opinion this is the best possible mock for the Cowboys this season. This would be great both long term and has lots of potential first year starters..PLEASE JERRY !

1) Mike Iupati (Idaho) - Jerry loves big lineman and he can replace Kosier or even Flo on the outside. Jerry also loves big names. Most likely he places guard and I think Free takes over for Flo. We can spend a pick on a Tackle later on.

2) Mardy Gilyard (Cincy) - A huge upgrade in the slot over crayton and doubles as an amazing PR/KR another area of need for the boys. Our offense would be impossible to contain with Felix, Austin, Gilyard, Witten. Once again Jerry loves flashy picks and Gilyard is just that.

3) Micah Johnson (Kentucky) - Although Brooking has been great for the cowboys this season, he's 35 and Johnson would be a great replacement for the middle of the D. Decent speed, can cover, hit, and a great leader.

4) Robert Johnson (Utah) - In my opinion a steal at this point. Big, strong, fast, great in coverage and would be a great replacement for Hamlin. Johnson + Sensy would be great.

6) Adam Ulatoski (Texas) - Can never have to many O lineman. Huge at 6'8 320 and agile. Wont start right away but has tons of potential with the right coaching

7) Jeffrey Fitzgerald (Kansas) - Previously one of the top 3-4 end prospects had disappointing season this year but still has tons of potential. Would be a steal this late. Insurance incase spears leaves.

What do you guys think ?