The Pitt Game - MSM Garbage - And the Giants

willia451

Reaction score
Can we please let the Pitt game go? Must we keep re-living it, over, and over, and over, and over, and over? We have a very important game with the NYGs in TWO DAYS!!!!!

And the main stream media? What can be said? They blow up EVERYTHING the Cowboys do and don't do. Especially BSPN. The coaches and players are men. And will handle anything, AS MEN, and as a team; as their team meeting to discuss the matter today suggests. Can we PLEASE let them handle that aspect of it?

I'm new to the forum. And came here because I wanted to talk about the Giants game coming up. And what our chances are to make the playoffs. Stuff like that.

I left dallascowboys.com to get away from the same kind of whining, immature garbage I'm seeing over here as well.

What is wrong with you people????

I hope this gets better.

Go Cowboys!!!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Time to get ready to smash the Giants. Ignore BSPN, ignore all of the media "experts."

GO COWBOYS CRUSH THE MIDGETS!!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
willia451;2485011 said:
Can we please let the Pitt game go? Must we keep re-living it, over, and over, and over, and over, and over? We have a very important game with the NYGs in TWO DAYS!!!!!

You WILL allow me to wallow in my self-pissed offness................

MONT17

Reaction score
yeah lets talk playoffs... if they dont beat the Giants and the Eagles to get to 10 wins they will not make the playoffs... Bucs must lose too!

the game in Philly could be the game of the year... im sure Romo fans hope the weather in Philly will be mild compared to Pitts!