The pregame show is on

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry wants nothing to do with Romo as QB this year. Calls him a rookie and you can't go all the way with a rookie.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
Jerry wants nothing to do with Romo as QB this year. Calls him a rookie and you can't go all the way with a rookie.

Romo diddnt play baseball, therefor Jerry hates him.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Jerry says TO's hammy is improving, but can't guarantee he'll be back on Monday. But he says this is a small blip in the context of the entire season (same as usual).

But as said above, Jerry clearly stated that Romo won't be starting at QB this year. I hope this puts some of that talk to rest. No ambiguity about it in this interview.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
I love pre-game shows. It gets me ready for the game. I mean more than usual.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Jerry says TO's hammy is improving, but can't guarantee he'll be back on Monday. But he says this is a small blip in the context of the entire season (same as usual).

But as said above, Jerry clearly stated that Romo won't be starting at QB this year. I hope this puts some of that talk to rest. No ambiguity about it in this interview.

He did say on the radio that they haven't spend this much time on Romo if they didn't think he could start for this team..................

Take it for what it's worth..............................