The Real Bright Side

ejthedj

Reaction score
Enough about "leaders" and "waking up the team". Why would this loss change that if other, bigger ones haven't (see Giants, Saints, Seahawks, etc)?

The only bright side I see is we were Hurd's hands away from winning that game DESPITE

An uninspired effort from the whole team
Bad coaching
Bad crowd
Bad calls
Inccurate Romo (he has his crazy moments always, but he's usually more accurate)
Newman's worst NFL game, I would say.

OUR HOPE is still our talent. We are simply better than the Commanders when we play our game. We didn't, and we barely lost.

We can only hope some balls bounce our ways at critical times, because our talent will always keep us in it.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I hope Jerry Jones spark some fire into the coaching staff and the team.

While I haven't always liked Jerry, the one thing I give him is he is super competitive and demands to win.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ejthedj;2296770 said:
Enough about "leaders" and "waking up the team". Why would this loss change that if other, bigger ones haven't (see Giants, Saints, Seahawks, etc)?

The only bright side I see is we were Hurd's hands away from winning that game DESPITE

An uninspired effort from the whole team
Bad coaching
Bad crowd
Bad calls
Inccurate Romo (he has his crazy moments always, but he's usually more accurate)
Newman's worst NFL game, I would say.

OUR HOPE is still our talent. We are simply better than the Commanders when we play our game. We didn't, and we barely lost.

We can only hope some balls bounce our ways at critical times, because our talent will always keep us in it.

I even hate to bring it up but we also only had 3 penalties for 15 yards called on us. I know today is not a day to bring in good news but hey I'll throw a little sunshine in.

superpunk

Reaction score
Here's the real bright side.

We played like garbage while the Skins were nearly flawless and we STILL only lost by two and had a chance to steal it.

That's how talented this team is. If they ever came close to realizing that talent, it would be a glorious thing.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2296786 said:
I even hate to bring it up but we also only had 3 penalties for 15 yards called on us. I know today is not a day to bring in good news but hey I'll throw a little sunshine in.

One really big really bone headed penalty that shifted the game completely

ejthedj

Reaction score
superpunk;2296792 said:

We played like garbage while the Skins were nearly flawless and we STILL only lost by two and had a chance to steal it.

That's how talented this team is. If they ever came close to realizing that talent, it would be a glorious thing.

I'm pretty sure that's what I said... Great minds think alike?

robjgrif

Reaction score
superpunk;2296792 said:

You hit it right on the nail! I guess if I was a foreskin fan I'd be completely stoked about the win... But in reality, the boyz played under par in virtually every aspect of the game, and we only lost by two points. Is'nt funny how when we loose we're overated but when we win where their measuring stick... Enjoy the win skins fans it wont happen again this year.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2296799 said:
One really big really bone headed penalty that shifted the game completely

I agree, it could not have come at a worst time but overall penalty wise Dallas did a better job. We did not have 11 or 12 flags on us. I know today that means little but none the less it was improved over the last 3 games.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Maybe I'm nuts, but I think the penalties help us focus at times. I don't condone them, but this team usually needs something to "snap out of it." How often have we gotten a holding penalty and then our offense clicked and picked it up and went down to score.

I wish I had some sort of stat to back that up.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2296849 said:
I agree, it could not have come at a worst time but overall penalty wise Dallas did a better job. We did not have 11 or 12 flags on us. I know today that means little but none the less it was improved over the last 3 games.

hell I prefer the flags if they are putting up 35+