The real reason the cowboys lost *pic*

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
http://img91.*************/img91/8316/romosign2ds5.jpg

Can't tell what it says?

http://img175.*************/img175/2876/romosignxn6.jpg

I took that pic before the game, while some of the players were on the field warming up. I tried to take it earlier - while the plane was still in view - but my camara was on ** and I couldn't get it to focus on the sign/plane. I didn't have time to switch to **.

I'm sure the ignorants will have fun with that one.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
one of my friends who was at the game mentioned something about that to me i had no idea what he was talking about that someone was flying over with a banner.

Boysboy

Reaction score
I agree-whoever idiot pulled this stunt was HARDLY amusing.

If this were at FedEx, The Meadowlands, The Linc, or even at Lambeau, I could live with it. But b/c it's at TX Stadium, one would think people would show a bit more sensitivity.:mad:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Yeah and you can see how close I was to NOT getting that pic. Another second or two and I miss it. Only reason it focused is cuz the stadium ceiling gave the camara something to focus on. Wish I had had it on ** while I had the plane and banner in view.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;1911384 said:
We all know it was you being there.

Most likely.

Two times the cowboys have had a chance to beat a team 3 times in one season. Both times they lost.

Both times I was at the game.

:bang2:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rack;1911388 said:
Yeah and you can see how close I was to NOT getting that pic. Another second or two and I miss it. Only reason it focused is cuz the stadium ceiling gave the camara something to focus on. Wish I had had it on ** while I had the plane and banner in view.

Did you see the plane flying over that had the advertisement that if you brought your ticket to Baby Doll's you got free admission?

Ummm... neither did I.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Danny White;1911428 said:
Did you see the plane flying over that had the advertisement that if you brought your ticket to Baby Doll's you got free admission?

Ummm... neither did I.

:laugh2:

khiladi

Reaction score
What an attention *****...

Tony should dump her selfish ***....

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
khiladi;1911468 said:
What an attention *****...

Tony should dump her selfish ***....

Excuse me? It didn't read "JESSICA SIMPSON, QUEEN OF ALL THAT MATTERS"......................sheesh.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Danny White;1911428 said:

Ummm... neither did I.

Word is Pac Man bought an entire block of tickets;)