The Real T.O. Story

Champsheart

Reaction score
You guys want the real T.O. Story.

Well here it is...

"This conversation's going nowhere," he said. "...Whatever opinions anyone else has is totally irrelevant. I'm operating from a position of advantage."

Asked if Owens had been a "problem," Parcells said, "He hasn't been a problem at all."

That is it! That is the story.

While everything in the outside world is in shambles, things inside VALLEY RANCH are going very good. There is no problem.

There is your STORY! The rest is fabrication and make believe land.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Champsheart said:

Well here it is...

"This conversation's going nowhere," he said. "...Whatever opinions anyone else has is totally irrelevant. I'm operating from a position of advantage."

Asked if Owens had been a "problem," Parcells said, "He hasn't been a problem at all."

While everything in the outside world is in shambles, things inside VALLEY RANCH are going very good. There is no problem.

So if there was a problem BP would come out and say it?

Jay

Reaction score
If there was a true problem worth worrying about, Owens wouldn't be a Cowboy right now.

Champsheart

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:

I dont know, when there is a problem we will find out. But until then I could not tell you.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:

The "Coach Parcells is a liar" angle.

Nicely done.

Jay said:
If there was a true problem worth worrying about, Owens wouldn't be a Cowboy right now.

Thank you.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Champsheart said:

Well here it is...

Perfect! Let's get on with business.....

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Champsheart said:

Well here it is...

well thank the norweigan gods of yesteryear we have YET ANOTHER FREAKING TO thread.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Michael Irvin just got me extremely pumped up.

He just said he is ready to tear a DB's head off and how angry about how the media has acted over every day things that happen in the NFL.

All this turmoil may light a fire under him that this league isn't ready for because according to Irvin TO is PISSED.

I may be thanking the media for blowing all this small stuff up when its all said and done.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Champsheart said:
:lmao2: Why did you click on it?

so i can whine about all the freaking whiners. now you go start a few more, ok? and make sure to lob in no new info and just more TO rantings in an unfair world. we need a lot more useless TO info.

DON'T SLACK ON US MAN!! TO US TO DEATH!!!!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Champsheart said:

Well here it is...

I want you to listen carefully.

"I DID NOT have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

There you have it. Straight from the horse's mouth. No need for any questioning or second guessing. I mean if the president says it's true, then who are we to question his veracity? ;)

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
I want you to listen carefully.

"I DID NOT have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

There you have it. Straight from the horse's mouth. No need for any questioning or second guessing. I mean if the president says it's true, then who are we to question his veracity? ;)
Well, when some reporter comes up with a stained dress from Big Bill...

ummm, never mind.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
baj1dallas said:
So every time TO is mentioned anywhere, somebody has to start a new thread?

apparantely. getting older than a dinasour fart to keep hearing it time and time and time and time again as if ANYTHING about this is new.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
CATCH17 said:
Michael Irvin just got me extremely pumped up.

He just said he is ready to tear a DB's head off and how angry about how the media has acted over every day things that happen in the NFL.

Kind of like how Irvin celebrated after every first down catch?

Kind of like how he became a showman, inviting more attention to himself?

The same media these athletes covet when they're doing their little dances and gyrations are the same media they criticize for magnifying every little thing they do.

You created the monster. Don't complain now that it wants to be fed more than meager scraps.

All this turmoil may light a fire under him that this league isn't ready for because according to Irvin TO is PISSED.

TO was pissed last year. And the year before that and the year before that.

I may be thanking the media for blowing all this small stuff up when its all said and done.

And you may be reluctant to commend the media when and if TO has a meltdown. :D

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Kittymama said:
Well, when some reporter comes up with a stained dress from Big Bill...

ummm, never mind.

The point is that you can't believe everything the coach says just because he says it.

I guess the proof of his veracity will come later, either in a TO-Parcells blowup or someone's tell-all book. :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Alexander said:
The "Coach Parcells is a liar" angle.

Nicely done.

Thank you.

Not at all, the point is if he is having a problem (notice I said If) would it be wise in this atmosphere to deal with it through the media during a press conference or one on one behind closed doors? I think BP is wise enough to know coming down on TO during a press conference would cause more problems than it would solve. Also remember when he said Henson job was not in jeopardy?