The Real Vick????

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
[font=Arial, Helvetica] FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- A woman is suing Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick, claiming he knowingly gave her a sexually transmitted disease. [/font]

Advertisement [font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] In the civil lawsuit, Sonya Elliott, who says she is Vick's former girlfriend, claims Vick gave her genital herpes in an April 2003 encounter. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] In the complaint, Elliott, 26, seeks damages, alleging negligence by Vick, unwanted physical contact, pain, suffering and potential future medical complications. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] In a statement issued through a spokesman, the Falcons said the team would not comment on the lawsuit, but hoped the issue "will be resolved in a fair and expeditious manner." [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] Elliott claims she met Vick, 24, in Virginia Beach, Va., in 2001 -- both lived in the area -- and had an off-and-on relationship with him before and after she moved to the Atlanta area in 2002. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] Elliott, a health worker who specializes in geriatric care, took legal action after Vick refused to help her deal with the symptoms she says he infected her with, said Cale Conley, Elliott's attorney. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] Vick's attorney has until May 6 to respond to the lawsuit, which was filed March 14 in Gwinnett County State Court. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] Genital herpes, a virus, is a permanent condition that can be treated with medication, but not cured. It is spread through sexual contact. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service
[/font]

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
old news and repost.

Your article didnt even mention the best part...
Vick uses the alias "Ron Mexico" when visiting doctors for treatment/testing involving his STD.

jimmy40

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica] FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- A woman is suing Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick, claiming he knowingly gave her a sexually transmitted disease. [/font]

Advertisement [font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] In the civil lawsuit, Sonya Elliott, who says she is Vick's former girlfriend, claims Vick gave her genital herpes in an April 2003 encounter. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] In the complaint, Elliott, 26, seeks damages, alleging negligence by Vick, unwanted physical contact, pain, suffering and potential future medical complications. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] In a statement issued through a spokesman, the Falcons said the team would not comment on the lawsuit, but hoped the issue "will be resolved in a fair and expeditious manner." [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] Elliott claims she met Vick, 24, in Virginia Beach, Va., in 2001 -- both lived in the area -- and had an off-and-on relationship with him before and after she moved to the Atlanta area in 2002. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] Elliott, a health worker who specializes in geriatric care, took legal action after Vick refused to help her deal with the symptoms she says he infected her with, said Cale Conley, Elliott's attorney. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] Vick's attorney has until May 6 to respond to the lawsuit, which was filed March 14 in Gwinnett County State Court. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica] Genital herpes, a virus, is a permanent condition that can be treated with medication, but not cured. It is spread through sexual contact. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service
[/font]
Why is this on the Cowboys forum?

ghst187

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
old news and repost.

Your article didnt even mention the best part...
Vick uses the alias "Ron Mexico" when visiting doctors for treatment/testing involving his STD.

this is news to me, I don't watch any tv other than major sporting events....I was wondering what the heck the posts with the Vick/Mexico jersey were about. thats crazy..

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
So the chick apparently followed Vick from Virginia to Atlanta. Vick should countersue and say that he has gone through mental anguish from this chick stalking him and following him around.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I shall be know from this day forward as Bobby Panama. I like it.

I've always liked Kickstand Ken myself..............
icon7.gif

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Michael and his brother Marcus are a like in a lot of ways. Both are idiots!

Reaction score
Vick mUst get so much puss its unreal . that what happens when you got money and power and are respected for your skills all around the country.

the guy could look like a donkey and hed still get laid. its all about the green.

I bet this guy bangs a couple different chicks a week, and probably has 32 on a constant bang. you know one for every NFL CITY. ALL I GOT TO SAY IS MAJOR PROPS TO VICK FOR GETTING HIS FILL, BUT THE BOY HAS TO LEARN TO WEAR PROTECTION......DAMN

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
DALLASCOWBOYSFAN said:
Vick mUst get so much puss its unreal . that what happens when you got money and power and are respected for your skills all around the country.

the guy could look like a donkey and hed still get laid. its all about the green.

I bet this guy bangs a couple different chicks a week, and probably has 32 on a constant bang. you know one for every NFL CITY. ALL I GOT TO SAY IS MAJOR PROPS TO VICK FOR GETTING HIS FILL, BUT THE BOY HAS TO LEARN TO WEAR PROTECTION......DAMN

oooooookay. Thanks for sharing.
icon5.gif
Obsess much?