"The Road". Featuring Carson Wentz

waving monkey

Reaction score
I am currently fighting off a sinking feeling we will not select Wentz @4 in this draft, ugh

JBS

Reaction score
Here is a nice vid of Wentz going thru a 3 progression read in 1.5 seconds............dispels a lot of mis-info on Wentz. This kid has been coached by a former NFL player (Randy Hedberg) and is ahead of the curve........

That's a great video

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had to rewind. At first I thought he said everybody thinks of me as a QB but I'm Jesus first.

I was like whoa. I knew it.

sbark

Reaction score
I had to rewind. At first I thought he said everybody thinks of me as a QB but I'm Jesus first.

I was like whoa. I knew it.

for sure....much better going 180 degrees opposite with JFF :)

sbark

Reaction score

robjay04

Reaction score
Come on Cleveland.. Goff played at a bigger school and... Yeah... Come on!

Supposedly Tennessee is shopping their pick.

I'm not sure how I feel but if all of your scouts unanimously agree that this guy is the next Aaron Rodgers, do you consider it?

The team has a lot of holes so I am leaning towards no especially since Wentz likely won't play for awhile but you may not be within striking distance of a good QB prospect for another decade.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Supposedly Tennessee is shopping their pick.

I'm not sure how I feel but if all of your scouts unanimously agree that this guy is the next Aaron Rodgers, do you consider it?

The team has a lot of holes so I am leaning towards no especially since Wentz likely won't play for awhile but you may not be within striking distance of a good QB prospect for another decade.

Is a few extra picks worth not having to tank a season in a couple of,years in order to get a shot at a franchise QB?

Bite the bullet and draft this guy.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Cleveland---take the Rothlesburger clone kid Lynch, that at least went to a school in your backyard of Memphis...........leave Goff to either SD or SF to trade up for in their home state...............and leave Wentz to go to the Cowboys where he "vacationed " each of the last 5 years in Frisco for the FCS championships 5 straight.

He got 2 straight the other QB got 3,but yes it be nice if this happens.

sbark

Reaction score
He got 2 straight the other QB got 3,but yes it be nice if this happens.

LOL...yup took a bit of Litterary freedom there..........grew up in N.Dak still live here, went to school at NDSU, throw some money at the football team yearly, got their history down for the last 35 years........

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The more I see, the more I like. I think we just need to do it. Whether it be we get him at 4, or if we have to move up a couple spots. The possibility of how could he could be is too good to pass up