The season starts now

XXLMike

Reaction score
8-3 is great .

8 wins vs 8 tomato cans - right now we’re a paper tiger , a bully , a front runner.

Seattle -
Eagles -
@ Buffalo in the snow
@ Miami -
Lions -
@ Washington

An absolutely brutal finish to the season.
We’re gonna find out everything we need to know about Mike McCarthy as a play caller.

No more patsies no more clownshows.

It gets real now

The future of this franchise will be determined.

Eddie

Reaction score
8-3 is great .

8 wins vs 8 tomato cans - right now we’re a paper tiger , a bully , a front runner.

Seattle -
Eagles -
@ Buffalo in the snow
@ Miami -
Lions -
@ Washington

We’re gonna find out everything we need to know about Mike McCarthy as a play caller.

It gets real now

We will go 3-2 for the first five games. We will then rest starters vs. Washingmachine because we won't be able to catch the Eagles.

We'll finish the season 11-6. Respectable, but won't win the division.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
8-3 is great .

Seattle -
Eagles -
@ Buffalo in the snow
@ Miami -
Lions -
@ Washington

It gets real now

I got no problem with that. You should earn your playoff spot or otherwise you not going to do anything once you get there anyway. ;) I just got one question: Do you have a bad feeling about our chances? ;)

XXLMike

Reaction score
I got no problem with that. You should earn your playoff spot or otherwise you not going to do anything once you get there anyway. ;) I just got one question: Do you have a bad feeling about our chances? ;)
no we are clicking

_sturt_

Reaction score
Sports history is replete with examples of championship teams that were able to use a series of games against weaker teams to get their confidence level up and to increase their synchronicity... and more obviously maybe, with example of mediocre teams proven to be mediocre once faced with top tier competition.

It's going to be tough sledding, and certainly, odds are we'll win something more than 0 but less than 5.

What's not likely to change is, we're going to get to the post season... and... no matter our record in the next 5 games, the post-season will be the final and ultimate determinant regardless. All we're actually playing for right now is respect first and foremost (both self-respect and public respect), and second, possibly, home field advantage in a first round game.

We know this. But it's easy to overreact to the situation.

Yes, we're going to feel marvelous if we win 5 of 5. But they're still not going to give us a trophy... we'll still have to win 3 or 3 or 4 of 4 in the post season Yes, we're going to feel distraught if we lose all 5, but there will remain some chance we still get invited to see if we can win 4 of 4.

Context. These five are big. But no matter how successful or how failed, they're not season deciding on their own.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
8-3 is great .

Seattle -
Eagles -
@ Buffalo in the snow
@ Miami -
Lions -
@ Washington

It gets real now

I hate the type of person that says "wait to you play Seattle"... * beats Seattle.*.. "Well Seattle was never that good"

rambo2

Reaction score
8-3 is great .

Seattle -
Eagles -
@ Buffalo in the snow
@ Miami -
Lions -
@ Washington

It gets real now

The Cowboys are very good. It will be an interesting finish. I'm glad that the Eagles and 49ers play each other.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
8-3 is great .

Seattle -
Eagles -
@ Buffalo in the snow
@ Miami -
Lions -
@ Washington

It gets real now

Those eight victories are what put us in playoff position. No doubt these next six games will determine our seeding, but I don't think there's a reason to take away from our accomplishments. The only way the season starts now is if we lose all of the next six games and end up missing the playoffs.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
8-3 is great .

Seattle -
Eagles -
@ Buffalo in the snow
@ Miami -
Lions -
@ Washington

It gets real now

8 tomato cans ...... in almost every one you started a thread saying they would beat us.

Only clownshows around here are your threads.

shabazz

Reaction score
Whenever I think of us going to the SB my mind always goes to the trenches.

Are we strong enough against the top lines on both sides of the ball?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
8-3 is great .

Seattle -
Eagles -
@ Buffalo in the snow
@ Miami -
Lions -
@ Washington

It gets real now

Negative nancies suck....can't enjoy anything

Carson

Reaction score
Whenever I think of us going to the SB my mind always goes to the trenches.

Are we strong enough against the top lines on both sides of the ball?
Outside of SF 100%.

SF is going to be a dog fight

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
8-3 is great .

Seattle -
Eagles -
@ Buffalo in the snow
@ Miami -
Lions -
@ Washington

It gets real now

So are you a meteorologist or Nostradamus? And what 'clownshows' are you referring to? Every game is important. It's that simple.