The silence was defeaning after Bennett's catch

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone notice how quiet it got after the late game Bennett catch and run? You could hear a pin drop at Lambeau. I loved it. We went in there and stuffed it down their throats against a hostile crowd and confident team. The Packers fans were loud and rowdy, but we shut them up! How sweet it is.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2277037 said:
Did anyone notice how quiet it got after the late game Bennett catch and run? You could hear a pin drop at Lambeau. I loved it. We went in there and stuffed it down their throats against a hostile crowd and confident team. The Packers fans were loud and rowdy, but we shut them up! How sweet it is.

Yeah that play was like in slow motion.

adamknite

Reaction score
That is the best part about this win, seeing all those cheese wearing wackos who were so smug and confident about the Lambaue(sp) Curse, all of a sudden realizing that the Cowboys are the better team.... just a great feeling.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
The best part about it was, not seeing all them GB flags in the 3rd or 4th as much. guess at the half they were trashed haha

Eskimo

Reaction score
I like Bennett's blocking and ability to RAC. I think he is going to be a great compliment to Witten and will create matchup nightmares for DCs when we come out with a 2-TE offense.

I would actually like to see some 2-TE and 2-RB sets with Felix and Barber in there. This should force teams to counter with a big defense package. We could then motion out into a 3-WR look and create all different types of mismatches.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Big time play by Bennett. I was worried it was going to get called back cause Kyle was tugging on his guys jersey, from behind, to slow him down after he got by him.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have weapons galore.

You hold TO to 2 catches? We'll throw to Austin for 115 yards and a TD.

You hold Crayton to 0 catches? We'll hand it Felix Jones and let him take it to the house.

We lose our fullback? We'll have Witten, Bennett and Curtis block in the fullback role, with great results I mad add.

Our O line is freakin' awesome. They are the unsung heroes of every game.

Tony Romo is still learning, yet statistically he's near the top of the league and has a 13-2 road record.

I haven't mentioned the defense who played much better tonight. Green Bay's yards came mostly in garbage time.

I am so proud of this team. Ha ha, Green Bay. The silence was deafening.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Good on you, Martellus!
I was an early critic (dubious early pick) but you are winning me over, dude.

Go, Martellus!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Boyzmamacita;2277261 said:
We have weapons galore.

You hold TO to 2 catches? We'll throw to Austin for 115 yards and a TD.

You hold Crayton to 0 catches? We'll hand it Felix Jones and let him take it to the house.

We lose our fullback? We'll have Witten, Bennett and Curtis block in the fullback role, with great results I mad add.

Our O line is freakin' awesome. They are the unsung heroes of every game.

Tony Romo is still learning, yet statistically he's near the top of the league and has a 13-2 road record.

I haven't mentioned the defense who played much better tonight. Green Bay's yards came mostly in garbage time.

I am so proud of this team. Ha ha, Green Bay. The silence was deafening.

Good post, however, the "ungrateful posters" are crying because Romo did not throw a TD everytime he touches the ball.

:cool:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I also enjoyed the "Lambeau Silence" during both of Austin's big catches.

The crowd would get excited, then we would hit them with a big run, or some good pressure on Rodgers forcing bad throws.

We owned that crowd tonight.:bow:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why it took them that long to shut up. This game was over at 20-9.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Future;2277409 said:
I don't know why it took them that long to shut up. This game was over at 20-9.
:signmast: Denial will do that to you. Just think, all those ugly green and gold flags went to waste.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
If it were not for the O Line, GBs plan of dropping 7 into coverage and rushing only the front 4 might have really worked.

Hats off to those hosses.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I love Witten...he's the best, but it's nice to see a TE who can actually run with the football, make someone miss or lower his shoulder and drive for a few yards.

It's the only think I don't like about Witten (knit-picking on a great TE)...the first guy who puts a hand or helmit on him, and he almost never even falls forward for any yardage...Witten has to be beyond the first down marker because if he's two yards short and a tackler hits him, he's not going forward for the yard.

It's nice to have two different styles.

EndGame

Reaction score
Seriously ... I thought the sound went out on my TV for a minute.

Dcz84

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks;2277679 said:
If it were not for the O Line, GBs plan of dropping 7 into coverage and rushing only the front 4 might have really worked.

Hats off to those hosses.
They did it thinkin TO is all we got. Silly cheese heads!!They tried to take a page from the Bills game, when will the NFL learn were so balanced on offence it's not even fair.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
wayne motley;2277739 said:
I love Witten...he's the best, but it's nice to see a TE who can actually run with the football, make someone miss or lower his shoulder and drive for a few yards.

It's the only think I don't like about Witten (knit-picking on a great TE)...the first guy who puts a hand or helmit on him, and he almost never even falls forward for any yardage...Witten has to be beyond the first down marker because if he's two yards short and a tackler hits him, he's not going forward for the yard.

It's nice to have two different styles.

Are you serious? There was NOBODY around Bennet for the first 35 yards. I mean, not even a person he had to outrun. Nobody! I have defended Bennett but all he had to do on that was not screw up. Witten doesn't fall after first contact. He usually pllows the guy down and then keeps going. But when he is surrounded, he covers the ball up and takes the smart play (if he has already got the first) rather than risk the fumble. Tony Curtis' save of the the Barber fumble was something to see. I really like Bennett, but come on.. what did he really do on that play? I was more impressed with how that play pulled every single Packers player to the right of the field. Sorry if I pi$$ed on anyones sunshine ;) Lol. Just keepin' it real :p: