The Think Jerry STILL does not get

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
EVERYTHING is larger than life when it comes to Dallas. Every good performace is OVER exagerated..which is why we have so many players making MEGA bucks. Every bad performance is over exagerated...which is why we are crucified for beating the Bengals by double digits...but the Skins can lose at home to a winless team and it flys under the radar. The same Skins that many power rankings moved above us last week. Even the Super Bowl Giants can get blown out with very little ripple effect.

This is why he has to resist the temptation to make the big splash. It baffled me why Tank and Pac were such big parts of Hard Knocks. It baffled me why they were being viewed as leaders. It baffled me that a coaching staff that has never won ANYTHING is so highly paid...it baffled me to hear the owner on Hard KNocks say "pressure and expectations are a good thing"...why would he say that about a team that has NEVER WON ANYTHING.

I cringe every time a announcer goes on and on about the playmakers we have on offense...when NONE of the starters outside of OWENS has any speed. And being 5-5 over the last 10 games with some pathetic perfomances on offense because of the LACK of playmakers.

Jerry put way too much stock in converting QBs into WRs...or think Terry Glenn was an option. Why? Because even the d*mn owner is prone to the media hype when it comes to his OWN players. And that is NEVER good when that same person is the GM!

This Pac Man thing is proof of "hype gone wild" With all the things Jerry had to do...just to get Pac to the table...was it really worth it? Jerry manages his money like he is 16...Jerry has him watched aroudn the clock...heck Jerry probably personally drug tested him every day.

I know you are building a new stadium Jerry...but the best sales tactic is still the oldest one...JUS WIN. All of this other bs does NOT matter if you do not win.

Boysboy

Reaction score
bbailey423;2338719 said:
EVERYTHING is larger than life when it comes to Dallas. Every good performace is OVER exagerated..which is why we have so many players making MEGA bucks. Every bad performance is over exagerated...which is why we are crucified for beating the Bengals by double digits...but the Skins can lose at home to a winless team and it flys under the radar. The same Skins that many power rankings moved above us last week. Even the Super Bowl Giants can get blown out with very little ripple effect.

This is why he has to resist the temptation to make the big splash. It baffled me why Tank and Pac were such big parts of Hard Knocks. It baffled me why they were being viewed as leaders. It baffled me that a coaching staff that has never won ANYTHING is so highly paid...it baffled me to hear the owner on Hard KNocks say "pressure and expectations are a good thing"...why would he say that about a team that has NEVER WON ANYTHING.

I cringe every time a announcer goes on and on about the playmakers we have on offense...when NONE of the starters outside of OWENS has any speed. And being 5-5 over the last 10 games with some pathetic perfomances on offense because of the LACK of playmakers.

Jerry put way too much stock in converting QBs into WRs...or think Terry Glenn was an option. Why? Because even the d*mn owner is prone to the media hype when it comes to his OWN players. And that is NEVER good when that same person is the GM!

This Pac Man thing is proof of "hype gone wild" With all the things Jerry had to do...just to get Pac to the table...was it really worth it? Jerry manages his money like he is 16...Jerry has him watched aroudn the clock...heck Jerry probably personally drug tested him every day.

I know you are building a new stadium Jerry...but the best sales tactic is still the oldest one...JUS WIN. All of this other bs does NOT matter if you do not win.

Cry me a river.................

juck

Reaction score
Jerry made more publicity this season then any other team in the nfl in the last decade.Publicity equals money.Jerry wants to win on the field ,yes,but also in his pocket.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
juckie;2338733 said:
Jerry made more publicity this season then any other team in the nfl in the last decade.Publicity equals money.Jerry wants to win on the field ,yes,but also in his pocket.
winning brings riches untold

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The difference between Think and Thing???

Is that what he does not get?