"The Timeout"

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I was talking about the 1st half one sorry. On the tipped one Scandy blew it. If he turned around he could have interfered w Cobb since it was tipped

Gotcha,, I am still challenging that last catch as well. Regardless..

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Yes, why not? Because if it's incomplete, you have 2 more downs to work with.

Am I debating with someone who watched their first game today?

Slow your roll with the insults guy. I've forgotten more football than you will ever know.

I just don't play backseat driver when a play doesn't go our way. There is no reason not to trust Romo to make an audible and call a pass in that situation, Dallas was not going to run the ball into the end zone from the 35yd line and 40 secs left, so at some point a few passes are needed. I trust Romo's knowledge a lot more than yours. He just happened to bobble the snap and it threw the whole play off.

Did you scream your head off when Dallas threw the ball on first and goal from the one in the first quarter? No you didn't because sometimes it's better to throw when they think you are going to run and to run when they think you are going to throw.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Blatant PI and more blatant dropped ball by Cobb.

Our only chance was to win by enough scores the refs couldn't matter. I KNEW the would try to "even things up" today
so why did they give us the bad spot for the first down? that ref didn't get the memo?

links18

Reaction score
so why did they give us the bad spot for the first down? that ref didn't get the memo?

Refs missed many memos in this game
Probably because they were too busy refing college basketball games.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Agreed. I didn't like the shotgun on that 3rd and 1 but we don't know the play call. The dropped snap might have killed a great call. Regardless Bailey needs to convert there.
Slow your roll with the insults guy. I've forgotten more football than you will ever know.

I just don't play backseat driver when a play doesn't go our way. There is no reason not to trust Romo to make an audible and call a pass in that situation, Dallas was not going to run the ball into the end zone from the 35yd line and 40 secs left, so at some point a few passes are needed. I trust Romo's knowledge a lot more than yours. He just happened to bobble the snap and it threw the whole play off.

Did you scream your head off when Dallas threw the ball on first and goal from the one in the first quarter? No you didn't because sometimes it's better to throw when they think you are going to run and to run when they think you are going to throw.