The TO Double-Whammy

ZiggyZ.

Reaction score
Not only is Dallas stuck with the Owens cancer, but -adding injury to insult- they LOST Keyshawn Johnson, who has been a warrior for them the last few seasons.

So this insane signing really had two enormous negative effects on the team.

Parcells must be seething to lose one of his favorite players while being saddled with this spoiled brat.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
ZiggyZ. said:
Not only is Dallas stuck with the Owens cancer, but -adding injury to insult- they LOST Keyshawn Johnson, who has been a warrior for them the last few seasons.

Parcells must be seething to lose one of his favorite players while being saddled with this spoiled brat.

Thank you for your contribution. It was an original, completely refreshing and much needed outlook on this situation.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
At least our #2 WR will have something Key did not and the is speed and quickness......valued qualities with Bledsoe back there.

jja050575

Reaction score
ZiggyZ. said:

I thought dallas had 53 players on the team? Can we please stop talking about T.O. for a while. I will bet ya can't!

ravidubey

Reaction score
Let's see what happens when he fully recovers from his injury. I wonder what all the media dorks will make up then?

"Terrell Owens intentionally screws up pass pattern; creates four-way QB/HC/OC/WR power struggle"