The Tuna is Rooting for Dallas

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf

If the Dolphins continue to win and we beat the Ravens, the Phins will get the last wild card spot. How ironic eh?:D

The way I see it this is technically the last game we can afford to lose and still make the playoffs (Since the Ravens are AFC.) On the other hand we absolutely must beat the egirls to get in unless ATL & the Bucs continue to lose games.

Root for whoever plays against Tampa & Atlanta..:lombardi:

Givincer

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2499464 said:

If the Dolphins continue to win and we beat the Ravens, the Phins will get the last wild card spot. How ironic eh?:D

The way I see it this is technically the last game we can afford to lose and still make the playoffs (Since the Ravens are AFC.) On the other hand we absolutely must beat the egirls to get in unless ATL & the Bucs continue to lose games.

Yeah, then he's got to.

I've always wondered if he's rooted for or against us in 2007 and 2008. Part of me says he does, since a lot of the players he brought in, and a lot of them he liked a lot. Another part of me says the split was somewhat bitter and he wants to see the team fail without him as the head coach. Will never really know I guess.

Boysboy

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2499464 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Fins win out, don't they win the AFCE, regardless of what NE does?

BTW-I have no doubts that Tuna talked his agent(and possibly Witten, who has that same agent) into leaking info to Ed Werder.

Parcells is a back-stabber, like he was in New England when they were preparing during Super Bowl week. I have lost all respect for him.

morieeel

Reaction score
Think highly of Parcell's but there is no way with that Ego he's rooting for us...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Boysboy;2499476 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Fins win out, don't they win the AFCE, regardless of what NE does?

Right now New England is a non-factor, they need the Jets to lose to win the east.

Boysboy

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2499562 said:
Right now New England is a non-factor, they need the Jets to lose to win the east.

They play the Jets in wk17-yeah, like I said, they win out, they win the AFCE.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Boysboy;2499584 said:
They play the Jets in wk17-yeah, like I said, they win out, they win the AFCE.

Good observation, I didn't look at their remaining schedule.:D