The TV Series Arrow

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I found it off my TV Shows on my Amazon Fire Box.
I watched the pilot plus the first show.

Any good?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know what it is but I just can't get into these shows. I don't know if it is the tweener type edge they have on CW or if it is a DC thing. Don't know but I just can't seem to get into them.
I have tried flash twice now and was going to try Green Arrow but it looks like it is done in the same style and I tried one episode of Supergirl and that was enough for me.

On the other hand...I have enjoyed the Marvel Series on Netflix even though some are better than others. They seem to be more adult and more gritty. Looking forward to Iron fist and after that is done them doing the Defender Group with the other marvel characters on Netflix now (Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist).

To be fair however...Have not tried Arrow yet and have been told it is the best of the bunch but like I said I think they all look similar with the DC and CW group.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I found it off my TV Shows on my Amazon Fire Box.
I watched the pilot plus the first show.

Any good?
I really liked the show the first two seasons, but it has been rather blah ever since. Each season now follows the same story line, just with new players. The first two seasons were good though :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hap and Leonard is on Netflix now. Not sure if it is on amazon. Quirky show but entertaining. 1st season on Netflix... Second season starting soon on ifc

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Back to the thread topic .. if you like Arrow and plan to watch it, you might want to see how the seasons line up for it and the other DC shows I mentioned above as they have some cross-over episodes where one episode continues on another DC tv show that continues on another DC tv show and so on. I haven't watched them so I don't know how many times they do that but it might be helpful to keep that in mind.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Thank you.
I'll stay with it for the first two seasons.
Just to see if he scores the babe.