Video: "The Twelve Days of Christmas" by the the 1986 Dallas Cowboys

nathanlt

Reaction score
Never thought I'd hear Tom Landry sing. It was great, thanks for posting it! I only recognized Dorsett, Billy Bates, Danny White and Everson Walls. I'm blaming it on the fact that they wore their helmets most of the time.

CoCo

Reaction score
Never thought I'd hear Tom Landry sing. It was great, thanks for posting it! I only recognized Dorsett, Billy Bates, Danny White and Everson Walls. I'm blaming it on the fact that they wore their helmets most of the time.

First screen...
Front Row - Tony Dorsett, Danny White, Tom Landry, Dexter Clinkscale, Mike Renfro
2nd Row - Mike Saxon, Everson Walls, Jeff Rohrer, Bill Bates, Ron Fellows?
3rd Row - Todd Fowler?, Tony Hill, Phil Pozderac Steve Pelluer, Howard Richards

Rafael Septien does each of the "threes" but isn't in the group pictures and there is at least 1 more I think who shows up in some photos but not others.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Bill Bates is the best part. Funny, at the time this was produced, the Cowboys only had 2 rings & Bates ended up helping them get to those 5 rings. :)

SibannacRex

Reaction score
First screen...
Front Row - Tony Dorsett, Danny White, Tom Landry, Dexter Clinkscale, Mike Renfro

Rafael Septien does each of the "threes" but isn't in the group pictures and there is at least 1 more I think who shows up in some photos but not others.

Pretty sad how Septien's career ended. I thought he was one of the better kickers in the league.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First screen...

i noticed pozderac holding....

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Good effort by all and pretty funny stuff to boot. Coach Landry acted disgusted but I'm betting he enjoyed it.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
Aw, that made me emotional seeing Landry having that much fun with his team. You forget he had that humor - remember that commercial where he said, "When you're surrounded by Commanders???" - it was hilarious. What a find! That was special, thanks for bringing me back some of my childhood! :)