The (unbias) take of the AB & QM trade.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
After reading both boards I noticed some things.

#1- AB had a bad attitude and BP couldn't deal with it. Regardless of AB's talent if he can't be coached up then he's not worth keeping on the team. The coach knows best thats why HE'S the coach and not us.

#2- Morgan indeed has the reputation to drop some passes but his speed also gives the team the occasional big play. Note his YPC...pretty high

#3- Morgan is your new returner

#4- AB is FAST no matter what the browns website says because I for D*mn sure remember him running right past a certain Commanders CB twice last season, and once this year I think.

#5- This means more touches for KJ...remember he is a 100 catch receiver if they throw him the D*mn ball....lol...

#6- Maybe TG will step up and be the man?....who knows......QM will prolly play slot for a while until he gets the offense.

#7- This will effect your passing game for 2 games at least. Unless he crams for certain situations they may have to "keep it simple" to have QM in the game.......

#8- Your TE's will make up for the loss until QM learns the offense

#9- The browns have to WR's and are very happy to see this trade. Garcia has another target to hang out to dry besides Kevin Johnson.....lol

#10- The browns got the better physical part of this trade but the cowboys got the better of the mental side. A negitive player was removed. That should make a difference in the locker room.

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
That's a great post man.The only thing though is that Kevin Johnson plays for the Baltimore Ravens now.I think the Browns' top receiver is Andre Davis.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
LatinG187 said:
That's a great post man.The only thing though is that Kevin Johnson plays for the Baltimore Ravens now.I think the Browns' top receiver is Andre Davis.

AHHHHHHHH......did I type KJ... yep..........LOL>......thanks......I knew that......Did you see that catch he had......wow.....99 yards ......

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice post KingB.

I think many Cowboys fans feel that AB is clearly the better talent.

I also think that we are hoping that a change of scenery will help both.

:eek:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Either thats a cowboy's inside joke or I have another typo.....lol..... :confused:
It is a joke, but is isn't an inside one...

BTW, terry couldn't step up anymore...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
After reading both boards I noticed some things.

#1- AB had a bad attitude and BP couldn't deal with it. Regardless of AB's talent if he can't be coached up then he's not worth keeping on the team. The coach knows best thats why HE'S the coach and not us.

#2- Morgan indeed has the reputation to drop some passes but his speed also gives the team the occasional big play. Note his YPC...pretty high

#3- Morgan is your new returner

#4- AB is FAST no matter what the browns website says because I for D*mn sure remember him running right past a certain Commanders CB twice last season, and once this year I think.

#5- This means more touches for KJ...remember he is a 100 catch receiver if they throw him the D*mn ball....lol...

#6- Maybe TG will step up and be the man?....who knows......QM will prolly play slot for a while until he gets the offense.

#7- This will effect your passing game for 2 games at least. Unless he crams for certain situations they may have to "keep it simple" to have QM in the game.......

#8- Your TE's will make up for the loss until QM learns the offense

#9- The browns have to WR's and are very happy to see this trade. Garcia has another target to hang out to dry besides Kevin Johnson.....lol

#10- The browns got the better physical part of this trade but the cowboys got the better of the mental side. A negitive player was removed. That should make a difference in the locker room.

Good post KINGBRICE_28! I for one am glad the trade took place. I was shocked to hear about it, but as the week has gone on, it looks like it will definitely work out in the long run. Just watching our offense, I was always hoping that AB would hold it together. I was always holding my breath for AB in hopes he didn't get benched, or just become so wrapped up in his #3 role that he mentally and physically shut down.

Don't have to hold my breath for this guy anymore. Glad to see Quincy Morgan come aboard.